No announcement yet.

Errol "Set Up" Spence is not enrolled in the WBC clean boxing program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Spence is being accused and you say "test to get the benefit of the doubt". When manny was accused you said he doesn't have to test.

Why do you have a different standard for Spence than you do Manny?
    I think a lot of fans were naive back when Mayweather asked Pac for extra testing. There wasn't the same climate of general suspicion there is now after all the doping scandals.

We've seen state sponsored doping in Russia. We've seen many boxers get caught doping ever since the WBC and WBA started VADA testing. We've seen countless other big sports stars caught up in doping like Sharapova and even Mayweather had the whole scandal with his IV. We've seen many Olympians caught out since they started saving samples and testing them years later with more advanced methods developed later on.

Fact is sports fans are now woke, when before many were in blissful ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
      I think a lot of fans were naive back when Mayweather asked Pac for extra testing. There wasn't the same climate of general suspicion there is now after all the doping scandals.

We've seen state sponsored doping in Russia. We've seen many boxers get caught doping ever since the WBC and WBA started VADA testing. We've seen countless other big sports stars caught up in doping like Sharapova and even Mayweather had the whole scandal with his IV. We've seen many Olympians caught out since they started saving samples and testing them years later with more advanced methods developed later on.

Fact is sports fans are now woke, when before many were in blissful ignorance.
      it has more to do with how floyd approached it.

i think that's why a lot of people diss for him it since he called manny one dimensional, easy work easy money. then demanded random testing to be on an even playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        why not enroll for the benefit of the doubt?
        Hypothetically speaking, what if he smokes bud sometimes and don’t want to enroll until he has to?

Comment

i never said he doesnt have to test. you keep ignoring the part where i said he asked for a cut off.

why do i have different standard? i dont. you guys accused pac of being dirty when he asked for a cut off but is now giving spence a pass so im just using your logic back at you.

if he's clean then take the test remember?
          You're still going around embarrassing yourself and getting beat up on, huh?

Try to understand the point. Pacquiao was asked to accept drug testing. He claims he needed 24 days to recover from it, which derailed the fight.

Spence is not being asked by the WBC to enroll in drug testing at this time because he is not a champion and not ranked in the top 15.

Common sense tells you that he should only be criticized if he was ranked in the top 15, if he were a champion, or if he wants to fight for the WBC title and refuses testing (or asks for a cut-off).

It's not even hard to understand. This is the reason that multiple posters already said this thread was a failure and it was shot down on the very first response.

But it was worth seeing you stumble yet again...especially when it was about Manny. Do it for benefit of a doubt....but...tell them you need 24 days.

You should seriously consider not posting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            Hypothetically speaking, what if he smokes bud sometimes and don’t want to enroll until he has to?
            foo! that's the mindset of a cheater then! lol.

what if he's juicing right now, so he doesnt want to enroll until he has too. see that?

Comment

pantherz..

Comment

foo! that's the mindset of a cheater then! lol.

what if he's juicing right now, so he doesnt want to enroll until he has too. see that?
                Some of you guys take this PED crap way too far, FOO (as you called me). Your post doesn’t make any sense. Regardless of what the rules say, these guys put their lives on the line for our entertainment. Smoking herb is in no way cheating.

Comment

Yeah he needs to be enrolled no doubt. Not sure why All Belt Organizations are not in on the VADA Program along with the WBC they ALL Should Be! Of course he will have to enroll to unify

Lomachenko and any of the top fighters who are not enrolled need to be!

Comment

I clicked on this f'n thread to hear a good nipple joke but didn't get not 1! Same BS in this thread as in every other NSB thread. NSB has turned to ****. Back to the lounge I go...

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                      Some of you guys take this PED crap way too far, FOO (as you called me). Your post doesn’t make any sense. Regardless of what the rules say, these guys put their lives on the line for our entertainment. Smoking herb is in no way cheating.
                      you compare it with him smoking weed so maybe that's why he doesnt wanna get tested yet. with that mindset, he could be juicing as well! foo!

Comment

Working...
                      X