Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this the best rap city basement freestyle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this the best rap city basement freestyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0RPX90yB0k&sns=em

God bless bizzy bone, I ain't one of them new school rap haters. But you don't see a gutter negga sauced up doing gutter **** on the mic anymore.

Bizzy goes into the gutter negga Hennessy zone on this ****. Lmao at his facial expressions, why I stopped drinking henny years ago, you leave humanity behind on that ****, and mutant to the meanest negga on the block.

He ain't no 6ix9ine I'll tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0RPX90yB0k&sns=em

God bless bizzy bone, I ain't one of them new school rap haters. But you don't see a gutter negga sauced up doing gutter **** on the mic anymore.

Bizzy goes into the gutter negga Hennessy zone on this ****. Lmao at his facial expressions, why I stopped drinking henny years ago, you leave humanity behind on that ****, and mutant to the meanest negga on the block.
      One of my favourite groups.
      My favourite is Bizzy and then Krayzie then Layzie

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        He ain't no 6ix9ine I'll tell you that.
        That fool got problems with The Problem.

Comment

Natasha Jonas went in on Katie Taylor on this one.

Comment

I think they all suck (in general, I love Bone Thugs) because they're not actually freestyling. You'd hear what they're saying in some older mixtape or something. By they suck I mean since the concept is freestyling, and it's stuff they wrote down in the past, then it's not a freestyle, so it sucks. Now if it's someone rapping genuinely off the top of their head, that's a freestyle nowadays.

If this is off the top of their head then great, but I know rap city "freestyles" is stuff that if you google it, you can usually find the song where what they said came from.

Comment

Freestyle confirmed, did not find the lyrics to Bizzy Bone's freestyle any where on the internet.

Comment

Working...
              X