Who is willing to share their ethnicity n fav fighters today n past greats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    But...you participated doe...

Anyway...I am from the Human race. My ethnicity is North American.

Favorite Fighters All Time:
    1. Chris Eubank (Simply the best. I loved everything about him, from the interviews to the entrances to his fights. Became a fan when I saw the Dos Santos fight.)
    2. Tommy Hearns (This dude was underrated as a boxer. He always used his range and would move with punches. He just looked beautiful. Watch Hearns/Cuevas, it's a thing of beauty)
    3. George Foreman (Fearless. Dominant. Intimidating. Iron chin.)
    4. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (Records aside this guy was untouchable when it came to winning fights.)
    5. Steve Collins (Underrated)
    6. Roberto Duran (Even at 50 he was still a skilled fighter and not afraid to put his all in)
    7. Prince Naseem Hamed (He brought entertainment to the game and it hasn't been the same since he's left out)
    8. Mike McCallum (Oh my goodness this man was DANGEROUS.)
    9. Edwin Valero (The only man to "retire" not only undefeated, but with a perfect 100% KO record. I think his dark side was the reason for his performance)
    10. Lennox Lewis (Got to respect a fighter who avenges his KO losses)
    11. Pipino Cuevas (He wasn't a great fighter in skill, but had the biggest heart I've seen)
    12. Sergio Martinez (Beast of a fighter, great ring intelligence, knees just did him in)
    13. Gerald McClellan (Career cut way too short, he was a beast)
    14. Erik Morales (Beast of a fighter especially when he got hit)
    15. Erislandy Lara (Great boxer but he also is fan friendly, not big headed)
    16. Joe Frazier (A beast of a fighter, scary to face down)
    17. Tim Bradley (Only ever beaten by one man and has a great overall style)
    18. Roger Mayweather (shoulder roll to short inside uppercut is a thing of beauty)

Note that these are my "favorite" fighters regardless of their comparative levels to other fighters. Some fighters never really wowed me for some other reason (Roy Jones, James Toney, Nigel Benn, Sugar Ray Robinson, Willie Pep, Felix Trinidad, Ricardo Mayorga, JCC, Pernell Whitaker, Meldrick Taylor, etc). Legendary fighters all, they just aren't my "favs".
    awesome list n details bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
      Ali is my favorite fighter. Who cares what my ethnicity is.
      I was gonna say this. Add to that Leonard, Tyson, Holyfield, Chavez and Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
      X