Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favourite UK Prime Minister?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair was in Bush's pocket with the WMD crap.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Tony Blair was in Bush's pocket with the WMD crap.
      He's in a lot of pockets now, he's made close to £100 million since leaving office.

Comment

Churchill.

Wasn't a great PM in the general scheme of things but at that time he was the person we needed. Dogged determination and was able to craft and orate great speeches which gave ze Brits the courage and inspiration they needed.

Led quite an interesting life too, I'm going to buy his autobiography at some point. Teddy Roosevelt(sp?) too.

Comment

Haha, nice to see you're still around producing the lulz

Comment

Haha, nice to see you're still about Annie, providing the lulz. Its been months!

Comment

In my lifetime, theres been Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and now Cameron.

Blair ran when it was easy to run (economy was in good shape) but made distasterous decisions (war), looked weak in front of every one at the end AND he was scared of Brown behind the scenes. Brown was actually the smarter guy and more sensible but he had no charisma and didn't have that Blair swagger. Cameron to be fair is PM at a tough time but he is also fortunate that he has no competition. I like Corbyn, I think hes a real working class guy and values the NHS but I don't think he'll ever become PM. The Labour party is really weak right now, probably the weakest it's been for a LONG time. The Tories are there for the taking though

Comment

Working...
              X