Glenn McCrory sacked by Sky/Adam Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn McCrory sacked by Sky/Adam Smith

terrible move, boxnations gain

Hopefully Glen McCory replaces that annoying twat on commentary the younger one of the two forgot his name but by god is he annoying!
    Rather listen to Jim Watt than him.

Comment

I was surprised at this tbh.

Comment

Thank God! Mcrory was terrible, he didn't have a clue about what was happening in boxing, he said he thought Broner was better than Floyd at 24, he thought Khan should retire after getting KOd by Garcia and he thought Groves could stop Froch in 6....that's just the tip of the iceberg of his stupidity loool

Hated him, good riddance

Comment

Not a fan of him or watt.

The more Nelson the better!

Comment

Really surprising news and he seems like a very nice guy but he doesn't seem to offer any real insight. I actually think David Price is the most engaging guy that does any British TV at the moment. Haye's good too.

Comment

I think Glen talks over people a lot.

There are ways to facilitate a discussion and get your point across.

I like Steve Collins a lot when he's on boxnation. A very intense man but he's respectful of others and brings them into the conversation. Himself and Fury were great together.

Comment

Collins is terrible, he speaks out his arse.

I like Johnny Nelson, Khan is pretty good on there but has that boring northern drawl, that little fella who got injured in the 90s whos name I always forget is good and I think Jamie Moore should get more air time.

Comment

I didn't mind McCrory, thought he was alright.

Did he do something to get himself sacked? Or just not wanted anymore?

Comment

Working...
                  X