Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with Boxers and ugly Women?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with Boxers and ugly Women?!

Honestly guys, don't know if this has all been posted before but man with some of the fights I've watched recently and some of the fighters I've come to respect.....I cringe when I see their women. It's not that big women are bad but if you a professional boxer fighting on TV for a title or have a title like damn! I thought you would be with a nice number, not these beat/hurt girls I see a lot of guys with. Bradley, Troy Ross, Steve Cunningham, Sakio Bika, Chad Dawson are dating some big nasty looking women...What gives?!

Comment

You see it in rappers too.

Snoop Dogg's wife.

Does Ward have a GF?

Comment

As long as they are happy with them, I don't really see the problem tbh.

Comment

most of those guys were with those women before the money & fame.

if you get a woman while you're rich and famous theres a chance that she could be a gold digger (she'll look hot like you want them) but she'll probably be a gold digger.

example.

canelo mayweather situations.........
          Last edited by Godsfly; 03-14-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

respect a marriage, you lowlife.

who cares what a fighter's wife looks like? why do we even want to be attracted to their wives? so we can covet and wank over a woman who doesn't belong to any of us? wtf?

Comment

Credit to them, I'd rather have a healthy relationship with an average looking woman than a meaningless relationship with some glamorous gold digger.

Comment

call me crazy but I've always thought Ms.Jackson looked like a man.

although compared to these busted ass women she looks like a model

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                  As long as they are happy with them, I don't really see the problem tbh.
                  exactly this. who cares, seriously.

Comment

Maybe they want to be with a woman who loves them and not trying to gold dig them? A women they can raise a family with and know will have their back since day one?

I personally don't find any of their wives attractive but I am not going to insult these women like that, go insult those **** sluts or low class gold diggers with no morals or class, why pick on women who at least have a good reputation and are not trash just because they don;t look good?

Please don't be fooled by make up, those girls you think are super hot are caked up wearing a mask that gives them confidence, once you take away their make up they become humbled

here are some of the **** stars guys think are hot without make up

Comment

Working...
                    X