No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    He was probably prescribed pellets, you think?

I assume that if Conte is part of berto's training camp he would be involved specially after an injury.
    I'd imagine there would be doctors handling Berto immediately after the injury, and Conte would come in around the start of training camp. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
      That's interesting. Never even heard of Arthur using other methods of testing.
      I mean, if I'm wrong someone tell me. I can't find anything specifically saying Ward declined testing, so maybe I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        All Fighters from Sauerland goes through rigorous testing. Its part of the deal.

Froch wanted random tests for the s6 final due to Ward being associated with Conte, but testing never happened.
        That's new information for me. Very informative. Good stuff.

Comment

• What the hell?!

ANOTHER ONE?

I actually feel personally robbed by all these cancellations lately. But even more by these cheats with all the stories under the sun, about why they failed the test. What's up with Conte constantly tweeting all these excuses? Not cleaning after other supplements... Why were any of the supplements tainted?

Khan and Ortiz didn't fail the tests, yet no doubt they take supplements too just like athletes everywhere. If you have to take any unusual medicine or supplements you've not done before just before a big fight... Why the feck would you not check if it's ok.
          I feel bad for guys that may be genuinely ignorant to it and the levels aint that high or whatever... but the test can't distingiush that. Of course every fighter that's actually juicing would have an excuse lined up... some product or other that contains trace elements or whatever. Makes me sick.

Any bets on who may be caught out in the future?
          Last edited by Mr E Mann; 05-18-2012, 04:29 PM. Reason: miss

Comment

• And boom goes the dynamite.............................

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              These state agencies don't care enough to try to detect nandrolone?

Now don't get me wrong, i think there's both corruption and flawed (inexpensive) testing procedures and methods. But nandrolone would be one of the easiest and first to go as far as substances go.

I'm confident most athletes do cheat. And I'm confident lot's of them get away due to corruption (Lance Armstrong would be the most obvious example).
              I just don't think the argument, that because Berto tests for nandrolone Pac needs to do ost, was of any value.
              but nandrolone is just one of many substances. whether u think the commission could have caught it or not is of little consequence because there are numerous substances their outdated testing methods would not detect. the bottom line is any and every time an athlete gets caught any athlete who refuses to test should be questioned, anyone idc if its pac or andre ward. they are all worth of suspicion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
                it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. its always been known that if u dont want unwanted attention coming your way the best thing to do is flip the script and accuse the next man.
                thats what 'ive been saying for a long time...USADA is not to be trusted, VADA is the real thing....

it was already reported that had USADA done the khan vs petersen test, it would'nt had caught lamont, meaning it's just not that effective..

VADA on the other hand caught 2 already in a month..

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
                  of course u dont care because the ones that got caught cheating were not the ones u wanted to! the hate is bright i can see thru it even with my shades on.
                  are u ******ed??? u must be. i dont care that they get caught as in i dont feel sorry for them. use ur brain fool. or just shut up.

Comment

I never read about this. You're the third person I'm asking on this thread... do you have a source?
                    They're not going to give you a source. It's more a thing of them "trying" to think outside the lines.

The reason they think Ward "refused" testing is because he had the opportunity to have outside testing during the SS. Based on an interview Ward gave, he said he couldn't afford USADA "at the time". Ward never mentioned VADA in the interview.

Their stance on Ward refusing testing is since Abraham did testing against Taylor and Froch, they think Ward "refused" testing. But what they don't tell you is Abraham vs Dirrel didn't have testing either "BEFORE" Abraham-Ward.

I commend Jro (guy who started this claim against Ward; the rest are his little followers) for trying to think outside the box, but it's very subjective.

Trying to compare Pac and Chavez Jr's refusal stance on taking a test to that of Ward is night and day.

Comment

That's new information for me. Very informative. Good stuff.
                      It was a demand from the german broadcaster ARD which funds the stable.

Comment

Working...
                      X