Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has nothing to lose; Floyd--- everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz has nothing to lose; Floyd--- everything.

If Ortiz wins, he fights Pac next. therell be no shame if he loses against the undefeated, former p4p king floyd.

Mr Vacation on the other hand if he loses... will go back to vacation.

Why do ya'll hope and pray he doesnt fight after Ortiz?

Comment

I think he will retire for good.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        If Ortiz wins, he fights Pac next. therell be no shame if he loses against the undefeated, former p4p king floyd.

Mr Vacation on the other hand if he loses... will go back to vacation.
        cmon now meat if ortiz loses he loses his belt which he went life and death and righfully beat berto....so yeah ortiz would lose alot but it would be great if floyd lost i would just laugh at all of his dick riders like jakutindi wauya, imhotep , pb32, the alt accounts which pretend to be pinoys, all the floyd nuthuggers which always go on about take the test...., general floyd fans who are reasonable like kev or say to some extent burner (lol) or imdazed are good in my book i dont mind them but it would be great to see all the fan boys like the ones in bold i mentioned leave they have fucked up NSB....
        Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 06-29-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

If Floyd loses it will be devastating to his career and legacy.

He won't lose but that would not be good for him.

If Ortiz loses, no big deal, he wasn't supposed to get past Berto.

Comment

Yeah...Floyd by late TKO after winning on the cards.

Comment

man, if Ortiz pulls this off, his name will be all over the place

Comment

well there is a rematch clause.

we will probably see mayweather vs ortiz II.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  If Floyd loses it will be devastating to his career and legacy.

He won't lose but that would not be good for him.

If Ortiz loses, no big deal, he wasn't supposed to get past Berto.
                  It would be devastating to his career because a large number of people who tune into his fights do so with the hope of seeing him getting his mouth shut and losing his 0, if that happens then his value as a PPV draw would drop dramatically and he knows that better than anyone. Not too many people watch his fights because they consider his style fan-friendly or exciting. Don't think his legacy would suffer all that much IMO, it'd just be one loss and he's 34 and only fought twice in the last 4 years. Not like he'd be losing in his prime or anything.

Not going to lose though so this is moot.

Comment

Floyd already said he plans to have many more fights after this. Also, he's stopping Ortiz late, calm down now...

Comment

Working...
                    X