Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it some ugly guy can pull hot girls?? (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you hating on your friend?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Why are you hating on your friend?
      not my friend dude.. if he is i will hang out with him more :P

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
        not my friend dude.. if he is i will hang out with him more :P
        Maybe you should friend request him and ask him for pointers?

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
          He looks like some kind of club or event promoter, and he's using that power.
          this. its all about social status for this golddigging whores. obviously the guy has a club friendly personality

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
            You Sir are what's known as a 'hater'.

Don't player hate, participate fool!
            Hahaha, this^^^^^^^^^

Comment

If you check out all his pics....That dude is obviously gay and just takes pics with tons of people. It looks like he's some kind of club promoter and everybody knows who he is.

As far as ugly dudes getting hot chicks. Why would that be strange? Women are attractive to money and status so if you got some of that you don't even have to chase women lol.

Anyway as far as the not so rich man, It's all about game. As long as a man is confident and knows how to make a woman feel special he's going to be somewhat successful when it comes to women even if he's not the most handsome man in the world.

Comment

that's right if you have the money and the status women will see that in the way you walk and handle yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                  It's all about whats inside the person. I rare that you can find a good looking person that is also beautiful on the inside.

Who gets aroused by a personality though?

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    unless you are absolutely the hottest guy everywhere you go looks has very little to do with how many girls you get. it's all about game! how you dress, how you talk, what's your "status", who are you friends, Do you have a nice car, a house, are you known as the guy that has a lot of friends, have constant bbq's or parties. These are the things that really get you laid, or prevent you from getting laid. If you want to stay away from these types of requirements, then you have to get away from the club/bar scene/party scene.
                    Pretty much what this guy said. It's from personality to, how you carry yourself, how you dress, status, confidence, and much more. Just because you have looks doesn't mean to much unless you look like Colin Farrell or Brad Pitt.

Comment

Look at Hugh Heffner. Chicks will marry a 90+ year old if you got money.

Comment

Working...
                      X