Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am seriously striking out big time with women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am seriously striking out big time with women.

I'm frustrated and know that I'm a sucker but I'm seriously messing up badly with women. When I meet a woman(which as of late hasn't been super easy) that I like it seems like I focus a lot of my free time on her. I know that we are supposed to play it smooth yada yada yada but I always seem to be bored if I'm not at school or working my job. I don't know how I'm going to change either, my relationships end rather quick and it's not like there is a woman on every corner to keep me company.

What about the young lady you posted on here recently...?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I'm frustrated and know that I'm a sucker but I'm seriously messing up badly with women. When I meet a woman(which as of late hasn't been super easy) that I like it seems like I focus a lot of my free time on her. I know that we are supposed to play it smooth yada yada yada but I always seem to be bored if I'm not at school or working my job. I don't know how I'm going to change either, my relationships end rather quick and it's not like there is a woman on every corner to keep me company.
      are you ugly?

you sound very needy..

girls don't want clingy ass guys that are always there waiting and following every command they give them ...

they like guys that treat them kinda bad every once in a while & I don't mean beating their asses or anything ..

but maybe ignore a text,a phone call or two... maybe don't act like they're the center of your world etc ..
      Last edited by LeG00N; 05-15-2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        What about the young lady you posted on here recently...?
        She's just another one in a long line of chicks to tell me to hit the bricks.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        are you ugly?

you sound very needy..

girls don't want clingy ass guys that are always there waiting and following every command they give them ...

they like guys that treat them kinda bad every once in a while & I don't mean beating their asses or anything ..

but maybe ignore a text or phone call or two... maybe don't act like they're the center of your world etc ..
        No, I wouldn't consider myself ugly. I'm not a model but I don't have problems talking to women and getting them to spend some time with me. Yeah, I know the whole routine of treating em like **** but it isn't me. In a sense I am like a woman and I am needy, I need company. I used to not be like this but all my boys moved away and now it's virtually me on my own. It sucks and I hate it.

Comment

Find yourself a women who's WILLING to give you the attention you want. These girls are hard to come by though. Still, keep looking. You'll find one eventually.

Comment

Listen up...and listen good. Get a gym membership, go on a regular basis; eventually, a woman there will take a liking to you and voila, there you have it. You have any idea how much grade a poon is at cal fit here in Cali?! Jesus dude. I'm sure Detroit has big gym chains

Comment

Oh yeah, nothing personal, but you need to quit being a needy, clingy b1tch. Most chicks hate that dude. You, as a man, have to leave the girls WANTING you/thinking of you all the time, not vice versa. Most see that clingy **** as lame
              Last edited by krazyn8tive; 05-15-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

You at school, best advantages bro. Just become some english-teacher and bang tha next jailbait-pupil you like.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Oh yeah, nothing personal, but you need to quit being a needy, clingy b1tch. Most chicks hate that dude. You, as a man, have to leave the girls WANTING you/thinking of you all the time, not vice versa. Most see that clingy shot as lame
                  That's the thing. I don't have too much trouble meeting women, no they aren't all hanging over me but I am confident enough to keep a conversation going and keeping them being somewhat interested, problem is everything that follows. I'm getting older and haven't had a steady long term relationship in a long time and this is certainly effecting it. The thing is I can't change who I am. I seriously can't and it has become the norm with any chick that I take out or fuk. I need to man up but for some reason I can't.

Comment

That's the thing. I don't have too much trouble meeting women, no they aren't all hanging over me but I am confident enough to keep a conversation going and keeping them being somewhat interested, problem is everything that follows. I'm getting older and haven't had a steady long term relationship in a long time and this is certainly effecting it. The thing is I can't change who I am. I seriously can't and it has become the norm with any chick that I take out or fuk. I need to man up but for some reason I can't.
                    Are you looking for a long term relationship or something platonic but regular? I've met a lot of women in so many different places. It just depends on what you want. If you want a mature chick with her priorities in order(usually), I'm telling you go to a large gym...you can have success my man.

Comment

Working...
                    X