Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali vs. Vitali Klitschko Computer Matchup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I just ran Boxmaster v8.1 for prime Joe Calzaghe vs. washed-up Jake LaMotta:

LaMotta KO 1 Calzaghe 90000 times
    LaMotta KO 2 Calzaghe 8000 times
    LaMotta KO 3 Calzaghe 2000 times

The program really does work guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      Hey I just ran Boxmaster v8.1 for prime Joe Calzaghe vs. washed-up Jake LaMotta:

LaMotta KO 1 Calzaghe 90000 times
      LaMotta KO 2 Calzaghe 8000 times
      LaMotta KO 3 Calzaghe 2000 times

The program really does work guys.
      Hmm...funny I just ran it and the results were

Joe Calzaghe KO rounds 1-8 98000 times
      Joe Calzaghe KO 9-12= 1000 times
      Joe Calzaghe UD 1000 times

I dont think you got Boxmaster v. 8.1 or mayber you got a virus.

Comment

I dont think you have a program called Boxmaster Pro v 8.1 either Magicman.

Comment

Stop trying to defend the klits you pathetic little ***** magicman,they will never be as great as ali so stop being so deluded

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
            Stop trying to defend the klits you pathetic little ***** magicman,they will never be as great as ali so stop being so deluded
            Whats your definition of great, cause according to boxmaster v. 8.1 they destroy ali ina h2h matchup

Comment

OK guys results are in. Boxmaster v. 8.1 has been churning out results all night, lets see what we got.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. SRR- lets go to the boxmaster and see what it spits out. Should be a good one.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.- KO's SRR- 94,000 times
              Floyd Mayweather Jr.- UD's SRR- 5,999 times
              Floyd Mayweather Jr.- retires on the way to the ring- 1 time

And there you have it. I think boxmaster put that debate to rest.

Lets see how Bob Foster vs. Wlad Klitschko goes.

Wlad Klitschko KO's bob foster in 1- 100,000 times

I got an error on that one, it actually said hed ko him in 1 101, 000 times which is impossible. Dont know how that works.

Comment

Oh and then we have The Rock, Rocky Marciano vs. Vitali klitschko. A battle of two guys who arguably never were defeated. This should be a close one ladies and gentlemen. On one hand you have the power and strength of Vitali Klitschko and on the other hand you have the overwhelming size and skill of Vitali Klitschko, man im shaking just as I await the results. Its like watching a real match. Oh, here are the results:

"Vitali Klitschko murders Rocky Marciano stop giving me bull**** fights, you mean you need a state of the art computer program like myself to tell you this ****? Are you ****ing ******ed?"

Sorry about that Boxrec v. 8.1 sometimes acts like it has a mind of its own, but there you have it, Vitali Klitschko by murder.

Comment

Working...
                X