Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    You have their addresses?

How ****ing stupid is that?
    Hahahaha, some serial killer can now go around and try to kill the child-molesters and rapists!!! The serial killer is doing gods work since he knows the address of the rapists!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
      Hahahaha, some serial killer can now go around and try to kill the child-molesters and rapists!!! The serial killer is doing gods work since he knows the address of the rapists!!!
      Some guy that lives about 5 miles away from me, suspected Pedo. Got his windows smashed in for like 5 years running. Every time they got replaced, they'd get smashed again.

Then there was another rapist, how raped this young girl and killed her. Left her in the cemetery naked with only her socks on. His house got burnt down.

Crazy ****, because I used to go to school with the the girl who had that for an Uncle...

Comment

This **** is crazy. I just posted the 10452 zip code of where I used to live in the Bronx, and 1790 offenders came up! DAMN

Comment

looks like about 75% of the offenders in my area are grouped together in one trailer park.

Comment

Working...
          X