Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first street fight since boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that all streetfights are different, but boxing helps a lot!! If someone has a tool your in trouble but you would be in more trouble if you didnt do boxing.

For me the average street fight starts on a night out, a wanna be thug has too much to drink and want some trouble, he wants to prove he's a hard man so he'll start a tough talking stand off. Dont talk back and as soon as he get in punching range just hit him under the chin.

If you cant punch or they have a tool dont be a afraid to run.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
      I agree that all streetfights are different, but boxing helps a lot!! If someone has a tool your in trouble but you would be in more trouble if you didnt do boxing.

For me the average street fight starts on a night out, a wanna be thug has too much to drink and want some trouble, he wants to prove he's a hard man so he'll start a tough talking stand off. Dont talk back and as soon as he get in punching range just hit him under the chin.

If you cant punch or they have a tool dont be a afraid to run.
      well sed...if my "karma" means anything, u got some...

Comment

look for stick next time

Comment

Originally posted by Boxerdog
          I'm over a half century old bud....and really couldn't care less what some strangers on a message board think of me personally.
          I just thought that some reality was overdue after hearing about all the sidestepping, and left hooks and powershots and neatly resolved battles that put the "badguy" in his place. (cue the herioc background music)
          You don't need to believe **** but I've been around, Slim and know that in real life, in cases of assault if you are gonna try and defend yourself, no special skills are needed .....just the balls to do what needs to get done and get a little blood on your neatly pressed shirt. A touch of psychosis helps. AND....... Even then....the bad guy may very well beat the dog piss out of you if he has a bigger stick.
          I somewhat disagree. I mean it all depends on the individuals athletic ability and being able to execute is the bottom line. for example do you think some average joe schmoe who has been taking some type of martial arts tries to do those fancy kicks like in the movies out on the streets chances are he'll probably get taken down right away, but on the other hand if Bruce Lee were to bust those same kicks, he'll probably land and it would be good night for the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by rsl
            I somewhat disagree. I mean it all depends on the individuals athletic ability and being able to execute is the bottom line. for example do you think some average joe schmoe who has been taking some type of martial arts tries to do those fancy kicks like in the movies out on the streets chances are he'll probably get taken down right away, but on the other hand if Bruce Lee were to bust those same kicks, he'll probably land and it would be good night for the other guy.
            You are guilty of believing every pile of **** Hollywood has told you.
            I'm 5'11'', 235 lbs, with 20 inch biceps. Give me a club and send a 130 lb Bruce Lee to kick my ass.
            My only problem would be with the police and the courts after I killed the little ****er.

Comment

You are guilty of believing every pile of **** Hollywood has told you.
              I'm 5'11'', 235 lbs, with 20 inch biceps. Give me a club and send a 130 lb Bruce Lee to kick my ass.
              My only problem would be with the police and the courts after I killed the little ****er.
              Alright well I 'll just pack some heat to go against your golf club, and no it has nothing to do with kung fu flicks. Oh and regards to your comment about" beating Bruce Lee with a club" you would need one cause you wouldn't be able to beat him any other way so I suppose being 5'11 235 lbs. with 20inch of bull**** is better than having some world class reflexes.... Bro You watch too much WWE and Toughman competitions(lmao)

Comment

What?
                No "nah,nah,nah BOO BOO"??
                Puss!

Comment

What?
                  No "nah,nah,nah BOO BOO"??
                  Puss!
                  That's all you've got..... so a guy that's half a century old regresses to baby talk.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Comment

Just bustin' balls out of boredom, Junior. Try and get a grip.

Comment

Do you all belivev everything you HEAR ?

I'm sure Bruce Lee can handle himself pretty damn well, but to assume he's super-bad , just because of a great deal of choreography & lots of TALK.....

Do you think Bruce could have handled any of the noteworthy guys in the world of MMA ?

I don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X