Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander: "I don't plan on tasting defeat"

DEVON ALEXANDER: "I DON'T PLAN ON TASTING DEFEAT"
    By Press Release | July 26, 2010

"I haven't tasted defeat. He has tasted defeat, numerous times, and I don't plan on tasting defeat. So, I take that in the ring with me and I know he knows what it feels like to lose. And I'm going to use that to my advantage," stated WBC & IBF jr. welterweight champion Devon Alexander as he spoke to the media during a conference call about his upcoming clash with former champion Andriy Kotelnik. Check out what all the participants from the August 7th card had to say.

Read more here

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...fe935e934a0c4d

With a resume like his, he hasn't really had too many chances to taste defeat.

Comment

I advise you to stop calling for Timothy Bradley than..

better aim a lil lower..Ortiz is more your speed Devon..stay in that lane if you wanna go the Mayweather route..

Comment

I think that's how most undefeated fighters feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
          I advise you to stop calling for Timothy Bradley than..

better aim a lil lower..Ortiz is more your speed Devon..stay in that lane if you wanna go the Mayweather route..
          Bradley is an awsome boxer, but I think Alexander would beat him. Bradley teqnuiqe is head butt first then punch, this fight i'm dying to see.

Comment

Everybody loses ( except floyd )

Comment

Alexander will learn to love the taste and swallow it whole.

Comment

devon has the skills to stay unbeaten for a while although there are a lot of good fighters in his weight class bradley and khan

Comment

Working...
                X