Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am thankful that Berto won because.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
    How about Cintron versus Berto, that would be interesting, I don't think that fight would last 5 rounds.
    Cintron KO's this hype job.... I have been saying its for about a year or year and a half now.... Cintron by Mattyse'esque KO!!!!

Comment

I don't know about that, probably, but Berto can crack to, and Cintron tends to back away when he getting hit like that! Berto would beat him to the punch and trust me, Cintron would feel them and it would change his mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Yeah I know, I just hope it is sonner (as in next fight) than later.....

I dont think that Berto will lose for about threee years because there is no chance in hell that DiBella puts Berto in against anyone with a chance....
        3 years??? lol

so although he has the WBC belt, he's going to avoid the top dogs for 3 years.

btw, who are you a fan of? i'm curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious RIZ View Post
          3 years??? lol

so although he has the WBC belt, he's going to avoid the top dogs for 3 years.

btw, who are you a fan of? i'm curious to know.
          Mayweather

Hopkins and

Ricardo Lopez......

i also like Margarito, Cintron, Gamboa, Juan Diaz , alot.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
            I don't know about that, probably, but Berto can crack to, and Cintron tends to back away when he getting hit like that! Berto would beat him to the punch and trust me, Cintron would feel them and it would change his mindset.
            If Louis hurt and wore out Berto, Cintron KO's him NASTY!!!

Jesee Feliciano has an Andrade like chin...... Berto doesnt.... His chin is softer than baby ****....

Comment

Jesse Felicano's chin is overratted, he's been dropped alot of times. He's a warrior and has heart, he's somewhat durable, but I would not consider his chin granite, it just so happen to hold up very well against Kermit Cintron that night, I guess in the Delvin Rodriguez fight altough I 've never seen that fight.

Comment

yeah i dont see him beating those two either. not now at least. he needs a few more good fights and work more on avoiding pressure before he takes that direction

Comment

Working...
                X