Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is disgusting how Jacobs is getting everything handed to him on silver platter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hilarious seeing these Golovkin fans flapping. They're scared this B level fighter is going to beat their so called P4P/ATG.

Comment

It will only give GGG more time to bludgeon jacobs. Maybe it will go 8 rounds instead of 6

Comment

This will make Golovkin's victory even sweeter. It doesn't matter if Jacobs doesn't honor the rules, weighs 185. He will take shots to the body that will beat him down until he just quits, or his corner quits him. Everybody will know he tried to game the weight. The announcers will all talk about it when Danny's beatup face at the post-fight is busy saying, "he ain't really all that powerful, etc."

Comment

Bu bu GGG will KO him with a jab right? Jacobs chin right?

most people DKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            And I think Maidana had 17lbs on him if i'm not mistaken. and that was an old past prime Floyd vs a younger powerful swarmer.

Yea, Maidana 165lbs, Floyd 148lbs.
            So Floyd using the huge IV supposedly because of dehydration can only mean he is either trying to mask PEDs or lying about his weight? What is it this time? What suits your agenda better?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              So Floyd using the huge IV supposedly because of dehydration can only mean he is either trying to mask PEDs or lying about his weight? What is it this time? What suits your agenda better?
              Can you please explain this to me?

Shabransky is just so tough and gritty, i think he is easily top 5 in the division already.
              Shabranskyy will do what Ward couldnt do and prove again that Ward is just mediocre.

Shabranskyy will dominate, possibly stop Barrera.
              Who did Shabranskyy beat before? He knocked out Brand in sparring, so that tells you how bad Brand was at least. The best guys at LHW are Kovalev, Govzdyk and Beterbiev. Ward and Stevenson round up the top 5. Barrera is Top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                New era of african american boxers it seems. They feel they should be babied because of their skin color. Thank god for showtime porter.

They are in a place of power due to floyd. Floyd obviously earned it though.
                Wow...lol not even trying to hide the prejudice here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  The extra weight will affect jacobs' stamina in the later part of the fight. Assuming it goes that far. So in that sense it's not an advantage.
                  Exactly, he drained like hell to make 160. He'll start to fade after 4 and the extra weight will allow him to absorb the punishment a little better. So, yeah he'll be slower because of the weight, he'll be tired earlier because of being drained, and he'll be able to take some punches which will make him over confident.

I see GGG beating on Jacobs until he is too tired, battered, and bloodied to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Wow...lol not even trying to hide the prejudice here.
                    Lol. Ward, jacobs, quillin, broner.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      New era of african american boxers it seems. They feel they should be babied because of their skin color. Thank god for showtime porter.

They are in a place of power due to floyd. Floyd obviously earned it though.
                      I more so blame the fighters that agree to all the BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X