No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Spoon, is that you? Why don't you go over to spoon's thread, if that's not you. Even he admit to his videos being bull****. Lmao! The dude can't even see what lands in slow motion!

Got anything else for me to laugh at?
    It's obvious you didn't watch the video. Actually I think you're too scared to watch it.

You know floyd got beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by RLYNN View Post
      Pac faced monsters his entire career while coming up in weight. Floyd isn't a KO master and there was no risk of Manny getting hurt. So the flawed logic of Floyd cheerleaders that Pac ducked him is unfounded. Floyd came up with false drug accusations because he was scared. He knew a prime Pac would have been too fast for him. Floyd was accustomed to slow, plodding, two fisted brawlers. He was beating up on Gatti and Baldomir and cashing checks against B-rate opponents. He got a couple of gifts against Castillo and De La Hoya and decided to market his undefeated record as leverage. He "retired" on more than one occasion so he could avoid some prime fighters he knew he couldn't beat. Pac, Williams, Margarito, Mosley, Cotto...he either ducked them completely or waited them out. One excuse after another. Now, he is negotiating a fight with an MMA chump...perfect way to end a career that was flash before substance.
      LMAO. Someone is in his feelings!!! Hahahaha. Prime Manny ducked Floyd. That's ok. He still lost a lopsided decision when he found his balls!

He should stick to fighting the Jessie Vargas' and Jeff Horns out there!

Comment

Did Mayweather offer 50/50 and 14 day cut off to prime Manny AcneBack Pacquiao?
        What are you talking about? Pac agreed to 14-day testing, then fluid continued ducking him further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          It's obvious you didn't watch the video. Actually I think you're too scared to watch it.

You know floyd got beat.
          Oh I did watch it. That was the video that alerted me that they were counting punches for Pac that didn't land.

When I mentioned it to Spoon, he agreed! LMAOOOO!

Comment

• The idea that Pacquiao faced monsters is dumb as hell, Pacquiao was a master cherrypicker......barrera: war torn, Morales: shot to pieces(Morales still beat him too), jmm: lost every single match to jmm including two fights that were considered cherrypicks......cotto(weight drained) and ocsar(weight drained and shot to pieces), shane mosley( shot to pieces and had not won a fight years), margarito: shot to pieces and was never above b level to begin with.

Also add the fact that he was ko'ed by two asian cab driving bums. Pacquiao will never ever be ranked above floyd by any credible list and it makes all the pacf@gs angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              What are you talking about? Pac agreed to 14-day testing, then fluid continued ducking him further.
              WRONG! He claimed he needed 24 days for the first negotiation. It was a 50/50 split and 14 day cut-off...and Pac ducked.

Go ask Freddie Roach about that!

Comment

LMAO. Someone is in his feelings!!! Hahahaha. Prime Manny ducked Floyd. That's ok. He still lost a lopsided decision when he found his balls!

He should stick to fighting the Jessie Vargas' and Jeff Horns out there!
                Floyd fans are happy with mediocrity. I know it's important for you troglodytes to get the last word on every discussion. You haven't got the intellect or boxing knowledge to carry on without biased blurbs on the web or delusional revisions of history. Fact is, Pac never cheated, never ducked, and is a champion in 8 weight classes. Floyd ducked MANY in his career, and cheated in order to beat a faded one-armed Pacquiao. The IV doesn't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by RLYNN View Post
                  Floyd fans are happy with mediocrity. I know it's important for you troglodytes to get the last word on every discussion. You haven't got the intellect or boxing knowledge to carry on without biased blurbs on the web or delusional revisions of history. Fact is, Pac never cheated, never ducked, and is a champion in 8 weight classes. Floyd ducked MANY in his career, and cheated in order to beat a faded one-armed Pacquiao. The IV doesn't lie.
                  Manny AcneBack Pacquiao lost. He was never going to beat Mayweather. Sorry, he's not good enough.

Go find a video of Floyd getting put to sleep....oh sorry, that was Pacquaio. LMAO. I bet you cried for months, didn't you?

Which one hurt more? Pac nearly dying from Marquez beating his ass, or watching him lose damn near every round to Mayweather? Let me know, bro.

Comment

Manny AcneBack Pacquiao lost. He was never going to beat Mayweather. Sorry, he's not good enough.

Go find a video of Floyd getting put to sleep....oh sorry, that was Pacquaio. LMAO. I bet you cried for months, didn't you?

Which one hurt more? Pac nearly dying from Marquez beating his ass, or watching him lose damn near every round to Mayweather? Let me know, bro.
                    If i was a pacf@g id be more hurt by the two taxi cab driving bums that beat the living **** outta Pacquiao than the a$$ whoopings jmm and floyd gave him....cause those two loses are by the hands of straight up bums.
                    Last edited by Xi_; 03-16-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      If i was a pacf@g id be more hurt by the two taxi cab driving bums that beat the living **** outta Pacquiao then the a$$ whoopings jmm and floyd gave him....cause those are two loses by straight up bums.
                      LMAO! Straight savage! But you speak the damn truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X