Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White To Mayweather: Try To Slap McGregor, He'll Kick Your Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    lol, in my mind if this fight was ever made, I can imagine Conner being picked apart, only to get frustrated and decide to throw kicks at Mayweather's head while having his boxing gloves on
    Nah, just this number

As far as McGregor and Floyd in the street, I envision Conor doing this number

Comment

HAHAHA floyd is an old man and conner has so many different weapons.

Connor all day. Floyd is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        HAHAHA floyd is an old man and conner has so many different weapons.

Connor all day. Floyd is a loser
        Yeah, like an 800 million loser doe lol idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Right, he's going to catch Floyd's punch ... sure lol this just keeps getting better
          In a real fight making a fist is not a good idea. Within the confinds of boxing rules Floyd makes MacGregor look silly. Outside the ring MacGregor would put Floyd in the emerg room.

Comment

Most street fights today you stand and square up. Even if you drop the other guy, you allow him to get up and continue boxing. If they fight like that then I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              In a "street fight" there are no rules. So Floyd could just get his bodyguards to team up against Conor and stomp him out.
              He ain't the only one with big azz body guards cuz..the other side has them too.

Comment

BOTH Conor and Rousey would PUNK and beat the **** out of lil floyd. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  What I don't understand is why do people even mention a "street fight".
                  Are you trying to get WorldStar famous? Grow up
                  I know you are trying to defend Floyd here. But Floyd said he would slap Conor - so stick to the topic. If it's silly, then address your remark to Floyd who initiated the threat. Sheesh, I can smell Floyd's sperm coming from your breath...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    He ain't the only one with big azz body guards cuz..the other side has them too.
                    He is the one with the bigger bankroll, though. So if it comes down to that Floyd can hire bigger, better, and more bodyguards.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Yeah, like an 800 million loser doe lol idiot
                      Actually, I hate to break this to you: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade.../#dd652e22eb7e

Floyd is worth $340 million - but I thought he said he made that much just from the Manny fight LOLOLOL

Well, hey, you're still winning at least you know what Floyd's penis tastes like... I'm jealous...

Comment

Working...
                      X