No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Pac vs Marquez 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to see Pac vs Marquez 5?

To be honest, I wasn't that excited about the Pac vs Marquez 4, because I've already assumed that the fight would turn out the same as their 1st 3 fights. But with a completely different outcome from what i've expected, I kinda want a 5th fight now! Not because i want Manny to avenge his defeat, but because of the performance they showed during the fight. So if ever they decide to fight again, I'm all up for it!
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

Yes I do, except from the KDs Pacquiao was doing great, it's the best gameplan he's had against Marquez, and I see him winning a 5th fight by KO..

Comment

Enough is enough.

That was probably JMM's swan song. He should either fight a B fighter and then retire, or just retire. Rather than letting Manny rematch him every so often hoping that he's gotten old enough for him to win conclusively.

He should quit while he's ahead. His age was showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Enough is enough.

That was probably JMM's swan song. He should either fight a B fighter and then retire, or just retire. Rather than letting Manny rematch him every so often hoping that he's gotten old enough for him to win conclusively.

He should quit while he's ahead. His age was showing.
        I don't think it was so much his age showing as it was Pac had a much better strategy. The movement was bothering Marquez. If anything I felt Pac's age was showing more. His lead lefts seem to be constantly slowing, but they were still effective. If Pac doesn't lose his head because of this loss I think that a fight between them would still be as great as ever, because both of them are ageing and Marquez's style works better for an older boxer than Manny's. I don't think JMM would want this fight though as he himself knows that he could get knocked out. Manny knows he could too but he will probably be desperate to avenge his loss.

Comment

As great as this fight was, I still don't think guys should fight this many times in today's boxing world. So I'm a no vote.

Comment

Working...
          X