Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happends to khans career if he loses again to peterson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
    I have a big problem with that prediction.

Ortiz only struggles against fighters that dish out relentless pressure - Maidana, or have the ability to adjust - Peterson like and counter punch, whilst being supremely defensive well - Mayweather.

Khan does not fight like any of them. I feel that once Khan tastes some of Ortiz's power, the same way Berto did. He'll crumble and back up. Opening the door for vicious shots from Victor to rape his body up top with! Slight exaggeration with that final sentence but you get my drift.
    LOL,I think Ortiz struggles from being hit,Peterson kept a jab in his face and gave Ortiz movement in their fight..That sounds like Khan's style if I've ever heard it..Ortiz get's discourage by movement and being hit(no matter the punch,hell it could be a jab it will discourage him),he let's off the gas..His mentality does not fit his style imo,if only he could have Maidana's mentality with his skill set,Ortiz would be a beast..But as it stands he does not have it,Khan will touch him up slip and slid clinch when close and win this fight going away..I would also pick Alexander over Ortiz for the exact same reasons...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I still would pick Khan over Ortiz tho,Ortiz is too mentally weak for my liking..

Ortiz only struggles against fighters that dish out relentless pressure - Maidana, or have the ability to adjust - Peterson like and counter punch, whilst being supremely defensive well - Mayweather.

Khan does not fight like any of them. I feel that once Khan tastes some of Ortiz's power, the same way Berto did. He'll crumble and back up. Opening the door for vicious shots from Victor to rape his body up top with! Slight exaggeration with that final sentence but you get my drift.
      What Jackie said. Also I argue that Khan is more mentally frail than Ortiz. He lost a fight and b1tched about it for months and even blamed Rev. Run. Khan was believing his own hype and he got shot down to reality and it crushed him.

Comment

Top Rank has Juanma being set up to fight Dib or WV2.

GBP will do something similar to that for Khan if he loses. Just put him back on the comeback trail against okay named opponents. Just like they did with him after Presscot. What more can they do?

Comment

Good points.

Khan just doesn't have the power to back up Ortiz. Peterson was walking right through those punches. Speed doesn't matter if there is no pop in the shots. Ortiz has the kind of power to lay Khan out- even if he's mentally weak

Comment

Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
            Ortiz will have many advantages. He will have better power, strength, chin, stamina. Khan will have a speed advantage but Ortiz will eventually get him down the stretch.
            I don't agree with the chin advantage,Ortiz has been down and KO'd very recent..At both 140lb and 147lb,and has taken way more punishment then Khan so far in their Career's...

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              Good points.

Khan just doesn't have the power to back up Ortiz. Peterson was walking right through those punches. Speed doesn't matter if there is no pop in the shots. Ortiz has the kind of power to lay Khan out- even if he's mentally weak
              I laugh at this,I think Khan is a harder puncher then Peterson..What happen there??Peterson had Ortiz very gun shy,for fear of being hurt,I see Khan havin a very similar impact...

FUCCK ME where are the Khan fans,got me making an argument for Khan,just does'int feel right...

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                Good points.

Thanks man. I'm just telling it like it is.

Comment

I laugh at this,I think Khan is a harder puncher then Peterson..What happen there??Peterson had Ortiz very gun shy,for fear of being hurt,I see Khan havin a very similar impact...

FUCCK ME where are the Khan fans,got me making an argument for Khan,just does'int feel right...

Comment

He would likely retire. I mean it took him 4 years to recover from his last decisive loss, you think he can afford to wait another 4? He'll move up and lose and then it's over.

Comment

Hard time to be a Khan fan bro... very hard time

But deep down i always knew rome had our backs
                      Last edited by ts33; 03-13-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X