Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I Would've Beaten Anyone Night I Fought Tszyu, Including Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: I Would've Beaten Anyone Night I Fought Tszyu, Including Mayweather

Ricky Hatton is convinced no one would've beaten him on the night he upset Kostya Tszyu. Not even Floyd Mayweather. One of England's most beloved boxers explained during the newest episode of Sky Sports' "The Boxing Show" that the way referee Dave Parris permitted him to work versus Tszyu in June 2005 would've enabled him to defeat even the best boxer of his generation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

thought hatton started the coke after he retired, guess not

Comment

He beat a 37 year Tszyu holding while hitting and throwing low blows. Dude acting like he did a Vince Phillips on Tszyu

Comment

Kosta was old and coming off of injuries and you mugged him....

Comment

Unless he had the same ref that would let him wrestle and get away with all those rough tactics and even so I would doubt it.

Comment

Interesting.

Hatton upsets 35+ Tszyu because the ref let the guy FIGHT, he's a legend.

Horn upsets 35+ Manny because the ref let the guy FIGHT, Manny was robbed.

Seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              He beat a 37 year Tszyu holding while hitting and throwing low blows. Dude acting like he did a Vince Phillips on Tszyu
              Yeah, I complain a lot about how Cortez worked the Mayweather fight but Dave Parris was an absolute disgrace in the Tszyu fight.

Comment

That lifestyle catches up to everyone. See Mike Tyson for a prime example.

Comment

Floyd ate Ricky up inside. Sick of this excuse. He wants to hold and hit.

Comment

Nope he loses and deep down he knows it

Comment

Working...
                    X