Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Mayweather Comparisons Feel Good, But I'm Gonna Surpass Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good attitude for a good young fighter but only time will tell. But as long as he's with Top Rank the probability of him getting the fights he needs to get to build a fanbase and to build a legacy is pretty low.

Comment

Well you need to work harder

Comment

Nobody will ever achieve Mayweather's greatest accomplishment. Making all that money.

Comment

The next fighter that makes more money than Floyd will have done so because of the value of the dollar down the line. But if Sugar Ray Leonard and Hagler and Benitez and Duran had been in their prime 8 years ago, Leonard would have topped Floyd's records. Floyd would have made less from losses to at least Leonard and Hearns and possibly Duran and Leonard would have commanded the greatest money in boxing history.

Comment

Never say never, but I doubt it. I'm a guy that ardently defends out boxers/"American Style", and even I find him boring as fugg. He's gonna need the right promotion and gimmick to get it rolling.

Comment

Get off the pipe son....

Comment

Shakur just a matter of time before you do something stupid and wind up in jail where you belong. You got away last time.
                You are a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Good attitude to have
                  Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                    Shakur just a matter of time before you do something stupid and wind up in jail where you belong. You got away last time.
                    You are a punk.
                    Stop talking about that old street fight. The girl in that situation can hold her head up high. She fought back with a lot of heart, and did better than the dudes did, took a better shot than them too, and stayed on her feet. I respect her to the fullest. But Shakur won, he beat all their asses, period, and he beats everyone's ass in the ring too, so it's not like he's just some punk ass woman beater. So can we just be adults and move on from talking about a person's mistakes when they were extremely young, and wishing on their downfall? Instead of being a hater, pray that he stays focused so we can see his tremendous potential be fulfilled

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                      You are a punk.
                      Stop talking about that old street fight. The girl in that situation can hold her head up high. She fought back with a lot of heart, and did better than the dudes did, took a better shot than them too, and stayed on her feet. I respect her to the fullest. But Shakur won, he beat all their asses, period, and he beats everyone's ass in the ring too, so it's not like he's just some punk ass woman beater. So can we just be adults and move on from talking about a person's mistakes when they were extremely young, and wishing on their downfall? Instead of being a hater, pray that he stays focused so we can see his tremendous potential be fulfilled

Comment

Working...
                      X