Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-05-2020, 04:32 AM #1
Franchise Champion

Quoted: 5873 Post(s)
BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,494.50
Total Points: 4,150,714.28
happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
No Message - fokas No Message - fokas new phone layout :fing02: love it!!! - -jose- No Message - alexander28 Happy Holidays BIGPOPPAPUMP - TBear 
Merry Christmas! - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- testing - cheeseburger Have a safe and Happy Holiday - TBear 
Merry Christmas - TBear Thanks - JimRaynor Merry Christmas - TBear One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Love your articles - 7not8 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Scott-Weiland World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Post Comments Thread For: Chisora Sees No Issue With More Boxing in Saudi Arabia - Explains Why

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora has no problem with boxing events heading over to Saudi Arabia. There has been controversy in recent years, with allegations that Saudi Arabia is shelling out huge sums of money to secure high profile sporting events in order to "sportwash" their image.
[Click Here To Read More]
BIGPOPPAPUMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:18 AM #2
TBE to the GOAT

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Bunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,477.30

Of course they are sport washing the image of the country. But throw enough money and entertainment at anything, along with greasing the the right palms and enough people soon forget...
Bunch Pag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:51 AM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 440 Post(s)
Inspired is a splendid one to beholdInspired is a splendid one to beholdInspired is a splendid one to beholdInspired is a splendid one to beholdInspired is a splendid one to beholdInspired is a splendid one to beholdInspired is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 22,177.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunch Pag View Post
Of course they are sport washing the image of the country. But throw enough money and entertainment at anything, along with greasing the the right palms and enough people soon forget...
I'm not defending house Saud per se here..but surely they're the best thing for that 'land'? when they're gone, it won't be known as Saudi arabia anymore and will more than likely split into diff territories. House saud is from a region called Najd that isnt liked by other arabs anyway. That country is going to decend into total madness.
At the moment, the current prince is holding it together. He has the mad dog neo-salafi loons on the leash. The majority of the country is young and very different to the older generation (the internet would have that effect).

That guy they killed, was mouthing off about the regime and the wahabi/salafi establishment. He was right...but then he was pretty much stirring the pot in an environment where instigators aren't needed and doing it from Turkey ffs..that would trigger a lot of saudis. The transition of that country needs to be controlled carefully.

'engaging' people the right way through sports is good for them, that is if you want a stable country and don't want fanatical neo-salafis controlling the dominant narratives there?
Inspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:00 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Bonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 24,151.49
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Cheeze-ora has a point here, it’s all about the cheeze, you know what I mean? The benjamins, the greens...money...
Saudi is rich as F, who says money can buy you happiness, friends??? as long as the money well don’t go dry.
Bonduu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:29 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Ritz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 19,589.14

He's a bum. He knows he doesn't generate millions because he's not worth it. So he wants cheap oil money.
Ritz Kola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:27 PM #6
Contender

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
sayf has a spectacular aura aboutsayf has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 14,678.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz Kola View Post
He's a bum. He knows he doesn't generate millions because he's not worth it. So he wants cheap oil money.
While he's not elite, he's certainly not bum. He's held his own with the top heavyweights in the past decade, granted some crushed him, but to lable him a bum is harsh.

Also, you miss the point of what he's saying. He's saying that the sport of boxing is hard enough as it is, without having to think about delivering for amazon when you hang the gloves up.

Nobody rates him highly, but he makes some entertaining fights and that's why I watch this beautiful sport. So what's the harm in getting paid to fight in Saudi or the moon for all I care. I certainly don't think about the venue when the first bell rings, dunno about the rest
sayf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:37 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Ritz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to beholdRitz Kola is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 19,589.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf View Post
While he's not elite, he's certainly not bum. He's held his own with the top heavyweights in the past decade, granted some crushed him, but to lable him a bum is harsh.

Also, you miss the point of what he's saying. He's saying that the sport of boxing is hard enough as it is, without having to think about delivering for amazon when you hang the gloves up.

Nobody rates him highly, but he makes some entertaining fights and that's why I watch this beautiful sport. So what's the harm in getting paid to fight in Saudi or the moon for all I care. I certainly don't think about the venue when the first bell rings, dunno about the rest
Perhaps his fellow brits look at him the way you do. I'm American, he's a bum. He's never accomplished anything and has loss every time he fought someone a step above. He's even loss to other fighters who aren't remarkable themselves. I never argued against his point though. Get paid if you can get paid. I just shed light on the reasoning behind his point. He's one of the fighters that NEED Saudi Arabia because he cannot generate his own organic value in the sport.
Saudi tycoons paying millions is NOT a traditional method of generating revenue in Boxing. It is very untraditional. And no doubt weasel hearns would use this as an opportunity to try and artificially inflate the value of his fighters in future negotiations for leverage- making fights harder to finalize. I know he would because he's already been to Saudi and done so as a result.
While good for fighters, I have to keep mindful of the pros and cons. The cons are hefty.
Ritz Kola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:39 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Smash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 19,059.19

derek u clown its the torture and civilian bombing that they are famous for, not that u went and it looked great LMAO
Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:25 PM #9
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
smeck is a name known to allsmeck is a name known to allsmeck is a name known to allsmeck is a name known to allsmeck is a name known to allsmeck is a name known to all
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 13,432.54

Delboy is what, the Black Neville Chamberlain? Let’s ignore the atrocities and keep a stiff upper lip, and “Keep Calm and Cash the Check.”

Maybe because he’s a barking mad spitting psychopath known for wearing ridiculous looking underwear over his face into the ring, he sides with the Saud-fishes, who are a crazy bunch of hypocrites and really, far more dangerous than this past-his-prime pugilist.

It seems that as long as human rights violations are against women, Jews, Coptic Christians, etc., and not against Blacks, Delboy is fine with them oily money-spenders. The list of atrocities and abuses going on in Saudi Arabia could fill hundreds of websites.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

That’s just one page at random, but hey hey hey, Delboy, everybody’s heard of George Floyd, and even people in England are screaming and hollering about it, but nobody seems to remember Jamal Khashoggi. Where’s the Justice for Jamal banners, Delboy? Or is it that Arab-on-Arab violence is ok, and it’s also ok if the Saudi princes come to America to play their white slavery games, and it’s certainly ok to deny women any kind of equality.

EQUALITY. That’s a word that only applies to some people, Delboy? No concern if it’s abusing people who you don’t relate to, Delboy? Well, take the money, D.C., while you can, because after another loss, you’ll not be worth any money to the Saud-losers over there
smeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:37 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Oshio is a glorious beacon of lightOshio is a glorious beacon of lightOshio is a glorious beacon of lightOshio is a glorious beacon of lightOshio is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 22,917.36

Chisora makes plenty sense here. How can one be in a sport as dangerous as boxing and end up making deliveries for Amazon years after
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends