No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Might Fight Golovkin, Freddie Roach Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
    That would be wild if they did fight at 155 and manny knocked him out lmao.
    Nah. GGG would probably end up like Margarito. That dude weighed like 165 come fight night.

There would probably be a rehydration clause to remain between 160-170

GGG would be the slowest Pacquiao opponent since Margarito i reckon.
    Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 06-04-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Im of the opinion thats says fck Manny and his bs CWS. his biggest wins were built of this rubbish.

I doubt GGG would fall into this fake BS and its probably just the same ol name dropping they have done for years.

I heard Floyd was challenging Fury for 168 bout for the HW title, said he learned a lot from Manny.

Comment

Won’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          Im of the opinion thats says fck Manny and his bs CWS. his biggest wins were built of this rubbish.

I doubt GGG would fall into this fake BS and its probably just the same ol name dropping they have done for years.

I heard Floyd was challenging Fury for 168 bout for the HW title, said he learned a lot from Manny.
          they were? besides cotto what other big wins were cws?

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            Nah. GGG would probably end up like Margarito. That dude weighed like 165 come fight night.
            And he normally would have been over 170 especially as he blew out to 190 while he was banned from boxing for 2 yrs his only fight at 154 he took two goes at the scales and looked like sht beating a cab driver, with Manny a 26ft ring and illegal gloves didnt help a sloths cause either.

CWs are Mannys road to fame he made his name of them because so called boxing fans dont care nor understand what they can mean in some fights.

Your wow factor is so miss informed. I could beat a HW at 140lbs , extreme but its the same thing at their level only it dont need that much real weight off them to ruin their chances.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              155 caneloweight for the mw title lol
              Hey I'm down

Comment

Oscar , Margarito, Cotto .

Comment

Floyd's biggest win was catchweight with Canelo and nobody bats an eye.

Lmao Pacquiao would be daring to for a middleweight world title. Something Floyd was scared sh.it to do

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Floyd's biggest win was catchweight with Canelo and nobody bats an eye.

Lmao Pacquiao would be daring to for a middleweight world title. Something Floyd was scared sh.it to do
                    You asked me to name them like they didnt exist I did and he made his fame of them and this is your answer lol

Now youre saying Manny for MW title at a deadman CW lol .

You fanboys live of BS.

Sorry I was addressing somebody else, my bad.

Comment

Lol Manny looking for that big DAZN payday, every fight is a risk foook it

Comment

Working...
                      X