Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Really Think Joshua's Chin is Suspect, Parker Could KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricco78 View Post
    I'm not saying that Parker can KO Joshua or anything, but do you honestly believe that Parker - who has never been hurt in his career let alone been dropped - is worse than Brezeale, Whyte or Takam (whom Parker beat by UD?)
    style make fights, I dont think in triangle theories as they constantly keep getting destroyed. Styles make fights and I think Joshua style will rip through parker.

Comment

Joshua doesn't have one punch knockout power and Parker can take the hits better than anyone!

Also, Joshua isn't good enough to hit Parker with enough combos to set himself up for the knockout blow.

Parker has too much speed, footwork, stamina and boxing nouse for AJ to handle...

The giant glass jawed robot is going down, and if he gets back up, he's going to go down again until he can't get up again.

BOOK IT!!!

Comment

The fight has been talked about to death. It's signed. Let's just wait till the fight.

I have money on Parker because at 11:1 odds why wouldn't you. The fight is closer to 50/50 IMO but I could be wrong.

Comment

Everybody knows that chin is suspect

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Joshua's chin might be suspect but Parker power is even more suspect.
            i really dont like his punch tecnique

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
              Joshua doesn't have one punch knockout power and Parker can take the hits better than anyone!

Also, Joshua isn't good enough to hit Parker with enough combos to set himself up for the knockout blow.

Parker has too much speed, footwork, stamina and boxing nouse for AJ to handle...

The giant glass jawed robot is going down, and if he gets back up, he's going to go down again until he can't get up again.

BOOK IT!!!
              Boxing nouse? footwork? This the same Parker that was overshooting every combination against Hughie Fury to the extent that each time it resulted in a hug?

Yes you can say Hughie ran and in truth he did, but if Parker's footwork and boxing nouse were better he would have cut off the ring and dealt with that, instead he smothered his own work and made Hughie's life easier.

Comment

So you think Parker is going to knock Joshua out. Or Joshua will knock Parker out if that doesn’t happen. Pretty sweet predictions, Bob. Don’t know how you could get it wrong. This guy is the past.

Comment

Originally posted by ricco78 View Post
                  I'm not saying that Parker can KO Joshua or anything, but do you honestly believe that Parker - who has never been hurt in his career let alone been dropped - is worse than Brezeale, Whyte or Takam (whom Parker beat by UD?)
                  exactly. Brezeale and whyte are c grade. Some people are so caught up in the aj hype

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    style make fights, I dont think in triangle theories as they constantly keep getting destroyed. Styles make fights and I think Joshua style will rip through parker.
                    Bet you thought the same about takam. Get off the hype train.

Comment

If I was a betting man I'd bet on Femi, but part of me wants to see a trainwreck of a Joshua loss because of the United Cuckdom fanbase and Eddie Hearn losing out. Femi has one fight left on his contract with Hearn apparently, so we will see where that goes.

Frankly I wouldn't put it passed AJ to sign with another promoter once he makes it big in the states and can show us his real self - Femi the criminal - and drop that humble routine for the cameras that the United Cuckdom peasants lap up

Comment

Working...
                      X