Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female marine says she can whip any male marine and look what happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Dirty Harry tried to warn us in the 70s, but yall didn't listen!

Hell yeah, Clint Eastwood never pulled any punches.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      She might have a chance against that bodybuilder dude
      My lil homie said..

You'd **** up both, they'd never been there and done that...

This here video made me laugh,, butler could whoop azz on bth, he's jhonny's pet... Butler would release the beast..

I'd cheat him outta half his maricon purse... He'd be lucky to get that..

You know my voice, my name, my number... Peace... Butler is better than most putos on this ****ing site... He's soft, but he's solid..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Hell yeah, Clint Eastwood never pulled any punches.
        When I slice the pie,, I get down... Nobody does it better.. Once I engage.. Win lose or draw I'm 100 NF mata, Paul,

Have a good day, I'm gonna watch king of the hill and pray to god I'm not bill... My Jew table has seats that are always open for guests.. I'll give my best.... All Jews leave one if not two open seats at our tables as we honor and bow down to GOD.. U welcome at my table cabron..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          When I slice the pie,, I get down... Nobody does it better.. Once I engage.. Win lose or draw I'm 100 NF mata, Paul,

Have a good day, I'm gonna watch king of the hill and pray to god I'm not bill... My Jew table has seats that are always open for guests.. I'll give my best.... All Jews leave one if not two open seats at our tables as we honor and bow down to GOD.. U welcome at my table cabron..
          I remember the episode where Kahn lost his job and had to work at Kinkos. He ran away from his family and was washing his clothes in the bathrook sink. Lmao. Hank took care of Minh and Connie while he was gone.

He found a higher paying job at the end of the episode, but it was two hours away. He told Hank that he would buy his house and foreclose on him.

Stay up homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I remember the episode where Kahn lost his job and had to work at Kinkos. He ran away from his family and was washing his clothes in the bathrook sink. Lmao. Hank took care of Minh and Connie while he was gone.

He found a higher paying job at the end of the episode, but it was two hours away. He told Hank that he would buy his house and foreclose on him.

Stay up homie.
            Thanks brother, I don't think u know how happy I feel to be understood... I called my lil sister Sonja and we shared some deep failures, she tole me to get my grip in cash, cash money, im not confident to ask smart pp to pay me what my wife and brothers tell me I'm wiorth.. Im gonna die broke, like Bill ... My ancestors welcome me to the grave... I know it... I'll sleep when it's my time, I'll push back death as if I got a pair... Unlike most putos online, I'll do me best. Go out broke and slinging... I owe that to my wife, my Jewish brothers and ppl I'd die 4, My god demands that I go down like that... I'd be embarked to kill ppl who were just living their life.... I rep juda, my tribe,, I don't know how to win....

Comment

I'm not one of those angry Reddit Red Pill losers who think that "feminazis is ruining the world" or anything but this "you go girl" crap is irritating.

Women these days (especially on social media) are always priding themselves on being these all mighty powerful indestructible bad asses who men are sooooo intimated of. Sure, as long as the man doesn't fight back and just takes whatever she dishes out. But when a man retaliates and/or calls a woman out on her bullshit, he's a misogynistic bully and she's a poor, sweet innocent defenseless little angel who couldn't hurt a fly. Women do and say whatever they want then hide behind their gender when it comes back to bite them in the ass. I'm not just referring to physical violence either. Have you seen how women respond to any kind of criticism for anything they do or say?

Rant over.

Comment

LOL!! love it! any biiatches that wanna act like a man gets treated like one. #nopass

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Bet she can whoop a few of the guys on here though
                  fuk nah! im biting those nipples off!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    US Army drops grenade throwing as a requirement to graduate because new recruits can't throw far enough (but do they mean women?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-enough.html
                    Good lord that is a fking joke!!!

If you can't throw a damn grenade 80 feet, you DO NOT belong in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
                      Male vs. female boxing needs to be mandatory in all schools from now on.
                      It's not good in the gym, and should never be done. I was explaining to some casuals about the genetic makeup of males vs females and even just the instincts. They're night and day.

This specifically was brought up during the Mayweather-McGregor circus. I tried to explain to them how McGregor isn't even a novice and would get beat by countless state champions in the US. They just didn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X