Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time is Rigo - Donaire? British time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    I'm asking beacuse for Bradley - Provodnikov I set the alarm clock to 4 am as usual, got up, and watched tha last 30 seconds of round 12Anyway green K sent to you guys
    the clocks went forward an hour i think that night!

Comment

Damn, I thought this one might've been earlier since it's happening on the east coast. I'll not be missing this one though, regardless of the time of the fight.

Comment

The fight starts at 11PM Eastern here in this part of the globe. Which indicates to me that it's not really a big fight. Mayweather, Pacquiao usually starts at 9PM. Rios/Alvarado started at 10PM. Which means you still get to see at least one undercard.

Comment

All nighter here for me and on the beer already.

Gonna stay up till tomorrow night to keep my body clock normal.

Comment

I missed Marquez vs Diaz and Mosley vs Margarito through sleeping until the last round.

****ing sucks. I always plan for 4 am but they can surprise you, when Margarito was getting smashed in the corner I was so shocked haha.

Comment

? Green K for a help
              The fight is advertised here at 11.pm Saturday night Eastern time. This makes it 4 a.m. Sunday morning for you in England. You are always 5 hours ahead, {unless there is some Daylight Saving Time stuff going on. I think you guys switch to DST about the beginning of April, America did in early March so you are still the same 5 hours ahead}. Of course a few fights could be over early, or they could fight the full rounds. The fight time seems a bit ambiguous, because the undercard fights begin at 7.p.m. so the televised portion may begin at 10 p.m. Better be a bit early.

I can do without a GreenK; I've lots more than you but thank you all the same. Enjoy it.
              Last edited by edgarg; 04-13-2013, 02:23 PM. Reason: 2 typos

Comment

I'm asking beacuse for Bradley - Provodnikov I set the alarm clock to 4 am as usual, got up, and watched tha last 30 seconds of round 12Anyway green K sent to you guys
                Generally, the higher profile the fight, the later it's on. This means it's probably around 4am. But sometimes they start at 3am, so just get up at 3am to be safe.

The Mayweather and Pacquiao fights are usually late as hell. Sometimes you realise it's 5am and they've only just started the national anthems

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  Generally, the higher profile the fight, the later it's on. This means it's probably around 4am. But sometimes they start at 3am, so just get up at 3am to be safe.

The Mayweather and Pacquiao fights are usually late as hell. Sometimes you realise it's 5am and they've only just started the national anthems
                  Hmmm....... it's the opposite in this side of the globe. The higher the profile the earlier it's televised. You get to see a max of three undercard fights. The later it is the smaller the fight is. I remember the Alexander/Bradley. It probably has one of the lowest ratings in boxing history. It was so late that we thought it would never be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    the clocks went forward an hour i think that night!
                    Wouldn't that have made him get up earlier?

Comment

I'll watch MOTD and set the alarm clock for 2:30 a.m just in case.

Put a cheeky tenner on a Rigo KO to motivate me further.

Comment

Working...
                      X