China laughs at Planned American Stealth destroyer "It really sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record though, I do love egg foo yung

Comment

Think about it, The US failed to beat Vietnam, and with so many thousands of deaths, pulled back.

Now, China has 1 billion people, and is more advanced than Vietnam.

I am not saying China will win, never have done in this thread, but I am saying the US can not beat China in a war, unless they nuke the **** out of each other.

Ships can get you so far, and the US does not have the man power to even locate themselves all over China.

China has the 2nd largest Navy in the world and has more soldiers than the US.

2nd in terms of budget too but has the largest force in the world in numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Think about it, The US failed to beat Vietnam, and with so many thousands of deaths, pulled back.

Now, China has 1 billion people, and is more advanced than Vietnam.

I am not saying China will win, never have done in this thread, but I am saying the US can not beat China in a war, unless they nuke the **** out of each other.

Ships can get you so far, and the US does not have the man power to even locate themselves all over China.

China has the 2nd largest Navy in the world and has more soldiers than the US.

2nd in terms of budget too but has the largest force in the world in numbers.
        Technology trumps numbers and the Chinese don't have jungles to hide in.....just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          even without nukes, china would get obliterated by the U.S. in a one on one war.
          If people claim the Chinese would overwhelm the US Military with sheer manpower alone, I say the US Military would overwhelm the Chinese with air raids. And I don't think they have enough surface to air capability to do much damage at all against that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

"Can launch attacks faster than the speed of sound". You mean like a gun?

Comment

where's tua when you need him?

Comment

The winner of this war would be determined by China's air force. How good is it?? Is it advanced enough to be competitive with the US??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  The winner of this war would be determined by China's air force. How good is it?? Is it advanced enough to be competitive with the US??
                  Not even remotely close.

The most advanced military aircraft any nation on Earth that isn't the US....................has.............is a hand - me - down or a stolen prototype from the US.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No Air force can beat the US, but to win a war unless you just want to bomb a country you need to settle on the ground.

Quick wikipedian shows that China still has 60% of the air craft that the US has. It would be no slouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                      No Air force can beat the US, but to win a war unless you just want to bomb a country you need to settle on the ground.

Quick wikipedian shows that China still has 60% of the air craft that the US has. It would be no slouch.

You control the air, you control the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X