Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Groves vs Eubank Went 15 Rounds Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Groves vs Eubank Went 15 Rounds Who Wins?

If the fight played out as it did up to round 12 where Groves dislocated his arm, do you think he would have managed to survive the final 3 rounds in a 15 round fight and still won or would Eubank have emerged the victor by a stoppage or an RTD? Groves said it was the worst pain he ever felt in his life so is it feasible that he could have continued a further 3 rounds (with 9 minutes of combat and/or evasion)?
    Eubank Wins by KO
    15.38%
    Eubank Wins by KO/TKO/RTD
    23.08%
    Groves Wins by KO
    30.77%
    Groves Wins by KO/TKO/RTD
    30.77%
    Draw
    0.00%

So we gotta travel back 30 years now? Why wasn’t this a thing for all the other fights? where guys lost close ones (this wasn’t even close)

Even in the final round groves was toying with him with one hand! Eubank swings like a amatuer

Comment

Groves got a bad injury and was close to crying after the fight. Watch the WBSS post fight video.

Eubank would have stopped him. But only because of the injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZptrpfbkHBM

Comment

I'm thinking Eubum jr. bleeds out before the end of the 15 round to be honest, there was so much of Eubanks blood on the mat that Chris almost slipped and fell out of the ring a few times ; think of Paul Williams vs. Kermit Cintron type of ending OR George Groves does him in like Danny Williams epic KO of Mark Potter in the sixth with a busted shoulder.

Trust me, even with one arm George Groves has more ability than this guy. I pick the 'Saint' to have more accuracy blind folded ; I'd wager a blind GG KO's Eubum jr. in a Tuff-man contest, that just my honest opinion. Horrible.

Comment

not sure, but if they went 12 groves would outclass eubank jr... oh wait

Comment

I think Groves could have boxed southpaw and ran for the last 3 rounds (of your 15) and still beat Eubank.

Eubank was gassed, cut badly and swinging for the fences, he spent more time through the ropes than inside them!

A good boxer like Groves can adapt enough to survive in a situation like this.

Comment

Working...
            X