Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao-Matthysse Can Happen Later, But Not in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Didnt Matthysse get a cut in the last fight? I remember also Golden Boy saying that him being ready for a fight like that in mid-April would be very tough.
    I don't remember the cut and I didn't know the people at Golden Boy promotions saying any of that.
    If that's the case then I'm wrong.

Comment

we can all see what bob is doing......it doesnt take a genius

he puts pac in with a guy like alvarado so that pac looks like a world beater again right before he feeds him to crawford or loma where pac will be ripe for the picking....but you cant do that with pac coming off a loss and looking bad now can you? make sure theres an espn headline for the casuals where pac "regains form" in a winning performance first!

good ole "stadium bob"....gonna have to build that stadium for lucas/pac....cuts need to be healed...heck is lucas even licensed to fight in vegas? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Nahh
        Bob like to name drop good fighters and then at the last minute switch them with his guys... Just like he did with Linares/Beltron.
        Yeah he likes doing that shet. He don't have no intention of making the fight but he'll try and fool the public into thinking otherwise...
        Hope the old fucc checks out soon!

Comment

"I see he has talked about fighting Matthysse,” Arum said to BoxingScene.com. “But that's not gonna happen."

put this quote on a billboard. this is pure gold.

I used to feel sorry for Pacquiao about Arum pimpin him. but now Pacquiao is a fckn grandfather (in boxing years) and he is STILL getting pimped by Arum.

Manny is a spineless coward. all he has to do is tell Bob to fck off with Alvarado. and just like that it won't happen. but no he'll go along with it. hes gonna go through a training camp for a fight zero people give a fck about.

on the positive side I guess its good to see Alvarado get a nice purse.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            I don't remember the cut and I didn't know the people at Golden Boy promotions saying any of that.
            That cut was from back in may 2017 against Taylor not Kiram. Right after Kiram he said he wanted Pac or Garcia. And the Pac fight is still 2 months away. At least offer it??? Sht if anything it will help sale the fight even more because right now its a pass for me. Im nit gonna pay to see Pac DESTROY Alavardo or Crawford embarrass Horn.

And Im not watching that CRAPPY Beltron vs. Loma sht sparring match either. Time we tell Bob Arum NO more.

Comment

You watch! If Canelo/GGG is a GREAT fight and ends in TKO??? On the replay through in Sadam Ali vs. Liam Smith. And fuk it try get another brit. Like Crolla vs. Linares??? HBO will slap the sht out of ESPN on May 12th. Amd it all doable!!! I mean they were offering double for Linares/Loma. Why just not pay those other 4 instead with that $$$.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-20-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Yeah he likes doing that shet. He don't have no intention of making the fight but he'll try and fool the public into thinking otherwise...
                Hope the old fucc checks out soon!
                C'mon, bro. Can't wish that on anyone. It could be you next! Chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  "I see he has talked about fighting Matthysse,” Arum said to BoxingScene.com. “But that's not gonna happen."

put this quote on a billboard. this is pure gold.

I used to feel sorry for Pacquiao about Arum pimpin him. but now Pacquiao is a fckn grandfather (in boxing years) and he is STILL getting pimped by Arum.

Manny is a spineless coward.
                  all he has to do is tell Bob to fck off with Alvarado. and just like that it won't happen. but no he'll go along with it. hes gonna go through a training camp for a fight zero people give a fck about.

on the positive side I guess its good to see Alvarado get a nice purse.
                  No, never. He's just old, tired, and greedy now.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-20-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

That cut was from back in may 2017 against Taylor not Kiram. Right after Kiram he said he wanted Pac or Garcia. And the Pac fight is still 2 months away. At least offer it??? Sht if anything it will help sale the fight even more because right now its a pass for me. Im nit gonna pay to see Pac DESTROY Alavardo or Crawford embarrass Horn.

And Im not watching that CRAPPY Beltron vs. Loma sht sparring match either. Time we tell Bob Arum NO more.
                    Exactly that's how I see it! At least offer the fight to Lucas and see what he says... If he says he's not ready then go to plan B.
                    But we all know he's saving Pacquiao for Crawford and if he makes the Matthysse fight then his plans could go out the window

Comment

You watch! If Canelo/GGG is a GREAT fight and ends in TKO??? On the replay through in Sadam Ali vs. Liam Smith. And fuk it try get another brit. Like Crolla vs. Linares??? HBO will slap the sht out of HBO on May 12th. Amd it all doable!!! I mean they were offering double for Linares/Loma. Why just not pay those other 4 instead with that $$$.
                      I really think Ali vs Smith will be on the Canelo undercard.... Don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X