Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea's version of the false 9 to be used on Monday.

Wonder if they've ever won a game with it?

Lump on Watford

Comment

• Everton got touched up

Comment

• Mkhitaryan looks like an absolute beast. Mourinho is mad for giving him away.

We seem to play much better as a team now without Sanchez demanding the ball, doing some stepovers and losing it again and again.

Comment

• Arsenal do look a lot better.

Even Aubameyang got in on the game and practiced with the team for what? 2 training sessions?

Jesus Christ.. Conte better be taking the piss with Giroud not playing in the next game. People make too big of a fuss about the complexity of the striker role in Conte's system.

All he has to do is hold it up and kick at net. Giroud can do both. No excuse when Aubameyang and Batshuayi are both in on games and scoring with less than 24hrs to build chemistry with team mates.

Comment

• Aubumeyang was offside doe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
              Aubumeyang was offside doe
              He was tbf.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                He was tbf.
                Ramsey was top drawer tbh, pity he only turns up 4/5 games a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Mkhitaryan looks like an absolute beast. Mourinho is mad for giving him away.

We seem to play much better as a team now without Sanchez demanding the ball, doing some stepovers and losing it again and again.
                  You see Miki when he first joined Man Utd? He was putting on the same performances, mainly in pre season. Wasn't scared to dribble and move forward. He is a great fit for a team like Arsenal. Saw it as a good acquisition for them. I don't know if he can do that consistently in the PL though, that's the thing. Everton are a poor side also. I want to see how he performs vs a side in the top 6.

Sanchez pre-this season is easily the best player at Arsenal. Seems like an utter **** though. He thought of his Arsenal team mates exactly what Messi thought of him at Barca...****.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    You see Miki when he first joined Man Utd? He was putting on the same performances, mainly in pre season. Wasn't scared to dribble and move forward. He is a great fit for a team like Arsenal. Saw it as a good acquisition for them. I don't know if he can do that consistently in the PL though, that's the thing. Everton are a poor side also. I want to see how he performs vs a side in the top 6.

Sanchez pre-this season is easily the best player at Arsenal. Seems like an utter **** though. He thought of his Arsenal team mates exactly what Messi thought of him at Barca...****.
                    Did any of Sanchez's teammates actually wish him goodbye and good luck publicly ?.

Comment

• Missed all games today as I’m away

Delighted to read that Mhiki played well, was treated very badly by Jose.

Comment

Working...
                      X