No announcement yet.

Driving your car hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving your car hard

I know it's bad, but I floor it constantly. Not because I want to, but because I always find myself running late to work. It's not uncommon for me to floor it for a solid 6 or 7 seconds on semi busy street with street lights and everything, only to slam on the breaks when that ****in light turns yellow, while I scream, "C0CKSUCKER!" and flip the bird aimed at no one in particular.

When I'm not going to work, I generally drive like a grandpa because I know I already drive it too hard going to work.

ummmmm

this isnt diary.com bitch

Comment

While you shouldn't constantly throttle and brake hard, occasionally opening it up is actually good for the car. It helps break up sediments and deposits in your engine. Especially as it gets colder, make sure you let the engine warm up

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        ummmmm

this isnt diary.com bitch
        At least it's not another "I can't get a girl" thread

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I know it's bad, but I floor it constantly. Not because I want to, but because I always find myself running late to work. It's not uncommon for me to floor it for a solid 6 or 7 seconds on semi busy street with street lights and everything, only to slam on the breaks when that ****in light turns yellow, while I scream, "C0CKSUCKER!" and flip the bird aimed at no one in particular.

When I'm not going to work, I generally drive like a grandpa because I know I already drive it too hard going to work.
          Try leaving earlier.

Comment

I ride the **** out of my Huffy.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              At least it's not another "I can't get a girl" thread
              Yeah I've made too many of those.

Comment

I don't recommend driving hard.

The best thing to do is just pull over in a vacant lot and handle your business.

Comment

Working...
                X