Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoxingScene (NSB) Appreciation Thread: Say One or Two Good Things!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxingScene (NSB) Appreciation Thread: Say One or Two Good Things!

This is THE best boxing website, bar none. For such high grade website, the freedom is amazing. Nobody bothers you at all, unless you completely get out of hand. Even then, you are tolerated. Thank you BoxingScene.

Guys, say one or two good things about NSB/BoxingScene.

Boxingscene is really the only site that matters when it comes to boxing, that and boxrec.

I wish boxingscene stops with the stupid ass springboardplatform.com videos and just go straight youtube route with it. Should be no reason channels are bigger than NSB on youtube, you guys should have your own reporters out there getting to it and have a large youtube channel.

Comment

Easily the best boxing website. Spot on. Even with the idiot moron racists bigots like me polluting the forum.
      Thank you BS.
      Good thread guy

Comment

I mean it's not totally **** 100% of the time.

So I like it.

Comment

Meh. Some of you dudes are arite I suppose. I just accidentally ended up here when I was looking for my German Goo Girls and figured I'd stay cos everyone seemed as dumb as I am.

Nah. It's probably the best site as a news resource and you've got plenty of guys that are good at ferreting out breaking stories from elsewhere too. There's too much racial BS but you get that on all boxing sites. Nice range of opinions from the passionate to the considered and some real knowledgeable boxing heads.

Only recently discovered the Lounge but you can get some decent banter in there too.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-27-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

I don't even like boxing I just ended up here by accident

Last fight I watched was Tyson/McNeely

Comment

this place is a cesspit

Comment

My favourite thing about it is it's good to chat with like minded people.

Even if the chats not boxing related on these forums - whether politics or ****sexuality or music - fact we are all fighters who've been on the bags and taken a punch and know or cross from our jab means we r all similar people. Same wavelength facilitates good banter so enjoy posting here when I'm bored (which now I'm married is often)

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  this place is a cesspit

Comment

I met my wife here. Thank you boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                    X