Best Looking eagle, who got it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    The Three Largest Eagles in the World.

Philippine Eagle, Wing span: 6'9 - 7'3 ft, Height: 2'2 feet. Weight:9-14 lbs.

Harpy Eagle, Wing span: 6'7 - 7'1 ft, Height: 2'1 ft. Weight:9-15 lbs.

Stellar's Sea Eagle, Wingspan: 6'7-7'0, Height: 2'1 ft. Weight: 11-17 lbs.

philippine eagle looks like a chicken

Comment

That filipino eagle is bigger than most filinos

Eagles are strong, i seen a twelve pound eagle lift and drop a goat off a cliff it must be the wings helps them glide

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        The Three Largest Eagles in the World.

Philippine Eagle, Wing span: 6'9 - 7'3 ft, Height: 2'2 feet. Weight:9-14 lbs.

Harpy Eagle, Wing span: 6'7 - 7'1 ft, Height: 2'1 ft. Weight:9-15 lbs.

Stellar's Sea Eagle, Wingspan: 6'7-7'0, Height: 2'1 ft. Weight: 11-17 lbs.

I like the colours in the Philippine eagle's beak. But it's feathers look like crap. Seriously, it looks like it has greasy disgusting hair all slicked back like a an early-era Bond villain. It loses.

The Harpy eagle looks stupid. The colour and stupid feathers make its head look like a stealth military aircraft. It is okay for the whole bird to look like an aircraft, it isn't okay for just its head to look like an aircraft. Stupid bird. It loses.

Stella's Sea eagle looks stupid. At first I liked the bright orange of its beak, but on reflection it is to big and too bright. This eagle wants to be a toucan. Plus its feathers are terrible, it looks like it has frosted tips. It loses.

They aren't the biggest eagles in the world. They are the fattest.

The biggest eagle is the Wedge-Tailed eagle. It has a maximum wingspan almost 2 feet more than these little butterballs that the OP has posted. It is lean, mean and snacks on kangaroos.

So is my vote for the Wedge-Tailed eagle? No. It is a stupid looking bird. It's brown, plain brown like a turd. You look up in the sky and see a majestic, soaring turd high above you. It loses too.

Comment

Working...
        X