Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hitman" Charlo vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 160lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hitman" Charlo vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 160lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Charlo by KO/TKO
    3.64%
    Charlo by UD/SD/MD
    9.09%
    GGG by KO/TKO
    78.18%
    GGG by UD/SD/MD
    9.09%
    Draw / too close to call
    0.00%

Charlo too small doe
    Little G fighting small guys doe
    Charlo a bum doe
    GGG needs to fight Andrea doe

Comment

GGG should win but if Charlo lands some of the shots Brook landed it's anybody's guess how GGG at this stage of his career will respond.

My vote is for GGG by decision. He's totally capable of getting the stoppage but I think this is probably the best opponent of GGG's career (that may change between now and fight night, if this fight materializes) and thus have to figure there that it will be harder to be as effective against Charlo as he was against lesser opponents.

Comment

It's honestly too early to say on Charlo but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he beats Golovkin. Not because I'm trying to snub Golovkin. I think he's a very good fighter. I just think he's had too many low-quality fighters for too long and fighting a hungry lion with actual talent will be a bit of a shock. I don't think Charlo has the same thing that guys like Ward, M Garcia, and Loma have. That natural instinct. But, I think he's willing to go earn it and that goes a long way against a monster like Golovkin.

Comment

GGG by KO. J-Rock has a weak chin but GGG has an iron jaw.I think J-Rock was overrated. Jermall KOing him so easily was impressive but the fight before that Jermall barely beat an over the hill Trout.

Comment

An ATG middleweight vs a young lion from the JMW. this is like HAGLER hearns all over again. I got GGG via 5th round TKO, but Charlo moves on and becomes a great middleweight as well.

Comment

I think Charlo boxes circles around ggs ass.we saw what brook was able to do. Now imagine a stronger more accurate fighter in Charlo. gg has to realize that he won't be able to pick on smaller guys all the time. Charlo is strong 54er not a welter. gg can be out boxed and he has

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                I think Charlo boxes circles around ggs ass.we saw what brook was able to do. Now imagine a stronger more accurate fighter in Charlo. gg has to realize that he won't be able to pick on smaller guys all the time. Charlo is strong 54er not a welter. gg can be out boxed and he has
                Charlo's not the better boxer. Guy couldn't even make the us team in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  Charlo's not the better boxer. Guy couldn't even make the us team in the amateurs.
                  He missed out because of Andrade, who also would box circles around triple hype.

Comment

Charlo exposes tripple duck by KO!!! hes a sucker for an uppercut but we know this fight is not taking place because Team GGG will cash him out only to Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X