No announcement yet.

Steven Seagal writes a book about the Deep State

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Our elections are decided by the electoral college, so yes some voice. The people from Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota had enough say to over power California.
    But the majority of americans voted for Clinton so your point is invalid. You can't have a "voice" if the majority can be beat. So you have a leader who a majority of the population hates and is a public relations nightmare with sassy female twitter fingers.

And I didnt even vote because they were both cancer. And the fact that people fight over 2 cancerous people and parties is the biggest joke of them all. Like saying a bag of dog **** is better then a bag of diiicks.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      But the majority of americans voted for Clinton so your point is invalid. You can't have a "voice" if the majority can be beat. So you have a leader who a majority of the population hates and is a public relations nightmare with sassy female twitter fingers.

And I didnt even vote because they were both cancer. And the fact that people fight over 2 cancerous people and parties is the biggest joke of them all. Like saying a bag of dog **** is better then a bag of diiicks.
      Ok, but you said that the 1% pull all the strings. If that were the truth then they would've undoubtedly wanted Clinton as a president, seeing as how virtually every media outlet aside from Fox was against Trump. They even dropped that grab em by the p*ssy bombshell right before the election, but yet he won. And he won because of the people from states not named California who voted for him, which means that people still have a big say in politics.

Comment

Take a civics class.

It’s a federal election

Why do you think we have congress split into a House of Representatives and the senate?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Take a civics class.

It’s a federal election

Why do you think we have congress split into a House of Representatives and the senate?
          So they can overpay more lazy pieces of shiiiit to do nothing more then hold society back even farther. All they do is biiitch all day and stop progress from being made.

Look at obamacare. Republicans couldnt stand it but Trump pretty much renames it and you all bend over and grab your ankles for him.

Its nothing but a pissing whos diiiick is bigger contest. They stay more divided then unified and holds us back even more. They don't want to just work together to get stuff done. It's one big joke and half of them are corrupt and steal from the people anyways. Politicians in general are cancer. like Kanye said no man should have all that power.

Ok, but you said that the 1% pull all the strings. If that were the truth then they would've undoubtedly wanted Clinton as a president, seeing as how virtually every media outlet aside from Fox was against Trump. They even dropped that grab em by the p*ssy bombshell right before the election, but yet he won. And he won because of the people from states not named California who voted for him, which means that people still have a big say in politics.
          The system is set up to fail the people. Obviously people from bumfoook Idaho are gonna vote one way and the people in Philly/NYC/ATL will vote another. Its cultural differences and thats another way they use to divide and conquer by constantly using hate to poison our culture. Republicans are mostly suburban and Democrats Urban. Not all but the majority. And they can't stand each other, always slandering and shiiiiting on each other. Thats why nothing ever gets done productively.

And while there are tons of natural disasters/financial crisis(debt), and tensions across the world Trump rather raise hell on twitter with non-relevant issues just to distract the people. But you eat it up the hateful republican snobby pos's you are.

Who cares that our inner cities are shiiiit shows and the government could give two fuuuucks. Trump needed his thank you from the ball family and everybody had to know it.

Comment

So they can overpay more lazy pieces of shiiiit to do nothing more then hold society back even farther. All they do is biiitch all day and stop progress from being made.

Look at obamacare. Republicans couldnt stand it but Trump pretty much renames it and you all bend over and grab your ankles for him.

Its nothing but a pissing whos diiiick is bigger contest. They stay more divided then unified and holds us back even more. They don't want to just work together to get stuff done. It's one big joke and half of them are corrupt and steal from the people anyways. Politicians in general are cancer. like Kanye said no man should have all that power.

The system is set up to fail the people. Obviously people from bumfoook Idaho are gonna vote one way and the people in Philly/NYC/ATL will vote another. Its cultural differences and thats another way they use to divide and conquer by constantly using hate to poison our culture. Republicans are mostly suburban and Democrats Urban. Not all but the majority. And they can't stand each other, always slandering and shiiiiting on each other. Thats why nothing ever gets done productively.

And while there are tons of natural disasters/financial crisis(debt), and tensions across the world Trump rather raise hell on twitter with non-relevant issues just to distract the people. But you eat it up the hateful republican snobby pos's you are.

Who cares that our inner cities are shiiiit shows and the government could give two fuuuucks. Trump needed his thank you from the ball family and everybody had to know it.

On a slightly different note, why do you hate Trump, what are some specific reasons?

Comment

Wtf are you rambling about..

Nothing you said to me has anything to do with what I posted..

Take a 6th grade civics class

It will explain to you why congress is split up into 2 and why we don’t use popular vote in federal elections

Comment

On a slightly different note, why do you hate Trump, what are some specific reasons?
                Have you not been paying attention man lmao

He's a PR nightmare. I'm not saying you have to sit in the white house kissing babies all day. But he does nothing but divide the country more then try to bring it together and thats what the world needs more of. It's hard to come together when half the country hates the other. Constantly trying to put whites against minorities.

The Ball/China incident, how he handled the anthem protests, him saying republicans are the most gullible then running as one doesn't sit well, constantly on twitter talking shiiiit like a 40 year old soccer mom with no life that does nothing but stir the pot more.

I've never hated a president before Trump. George Bush was a sketchy mofo and probably behind 9/11 a shady mofo but he wasn't throwing gasoline on fire when it comes to race relations so he was at least tolerable tho I don't trust him.

I see Presidents as pawns honestly but Trump does nothing to help bring the people together but instead throws gasoline on fire. Which is the biggest reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Wtf are you rambling about..

Nothing you said to me has anything to do with what I posted..

Take a 6th grade civics class

It will explain to you why congress is split up into 2 and why we don’t use popular vote in federal elections
                  The one thing I actually liked that trump said pre-election was putting shorter terms on Senate and House members but no peep of it since. They obviously do nothing but hold america back I know wtf they are dumbass, the point is they are fn useless like you that do nothing to better society. Just talk shiiiiit to people who don't bend over and grab their ankles for their twitter finger Boss to penetrate

Comment

The one thing I actually liked that trump said pre-election was putting shorter terms on Senate and House members but no peep of it since. They obviously do nothing but hold america back I know wtf they are dumbass, the point is they are fn useless like you that do nothing to better society. Just talk shiiiiit to people who don't bend over and grab their ankles for their twitter finger Boss to penetrate
                    I agree with you.. term limits are a must and need to happen ASAP

Comment

I love South Park and most the time they are over the top but their Mr Garrison impersonation of Trump is 100% accurate.

Ya'll are literally worshiping a male kardashian

Comment

Working...
                      X