No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
    Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Loma schools rigo!!! Lol no more than three punches landed on loma in any round lmao!!! J razor and the herd, poke you head out mfr's!!! Nomaschenko!!!!
    j.razor is a c0ckscker - suck and not be hit ROFL what an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Please man just stop. Loma was tagging at will with jabs the entire fight. Why do you think all Rigo did was grab, because he thought it would win him the fight? No, he was getting picked apart
      He definitely was pumping that jab. Didn't think much of the work was all that clean, but it was Rigo so we know how that goes lol it was about as clean as it could be.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Two things:

Boxing Scene editor(s): You may wanna fix the Live Score Card page. Currently it reads:

Rigondeaux loses point in round 8 for excessive holding. Lomachenko refused to fight after the sixth round was over, and the contest was waved off - giving Lomachenko the victory.

Second thing, what's wrong with you Rigo haters? Geez, can you not respect more than ONE fighter at a time? Grow the he!! up and stop acting like a bunch of smartazz jr high
        brats. Loma won. Good for him. Both fighters are top notch. One was injured, the other wasn't. It happens.
        you are full of s h it. how the phuck did rigo hurt his hand when he didn't even hit Lomo

Comment

• Where’s that pu$$y BigStomps at? He’s probably crying in his closet with suicidal thoughts right now

Comment

• I AM kinda confused though. Loma was pitching a shutout but he didnt seem to actually hurt Rigo at any point. Quitting at that point was a shocker. Was just like the Walters fight. Were both losing, didnt look hurt at any point, than just quit mid round when the ref asked em if they wanted to continue. Can soneone chime in and let me know, does the ref usually ask u if u wana continue after every round? Dont get me wrong, no foul play assumed in the slightest and Loma was going to win and likely stop him in the next 2 - 3 rounds. But just curious as to what made the ref ask Rigo if he wanted to continue. Anyway, good win and im ashamed of Rigi for not goin out on his shield and quitting like that. I gave him a slim chance at an upset but quitting didnt ever cross my mind.

Comment

• Rigo telling his fans they should still love him because he hurt his hand

Comment

• I wasn't impressed at all by this hype job that is Loma. The ref was bought and paid for, wouldn't let Rigo fight his fight. It was obvious that the ref was given orders to not let Rigo hold at all. Since when did tying your opponent up become illegal in boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  It was competitive in the sense that the other guy was right there the whole fight throwing combos and working. Loma won by a mile on the cards. But Russell has a motor imo.
                  I respect Russell for going all 12. It was a great fight IMO. But I just can't say it was competitive. Russell basically had nothing in the second half. He showed a lot of heart for not calling it because he had nothing. Loma was ripping his body at will as the fight went by.
                  Russell won maybe one round, but Loma dominated.
                  Russell was more competitive than Walters or Rigo for sure though. He at least won a round and went the distance.
                  Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 12-10-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                    Lomo didn't do sh/t tonight, didn't dominate the fight at all.

This fight hurts his stock.

As for Rigo, a pathetic end to a boring career, good riddance coward.
                    And you're one of very few idiots who think that. I bet you had thought Rigo would win too didn't you? Bwahahaha! Moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by inidouh View Post
                      I wasn't impressed at all by this hype job that is Loma. The ref was bought and paid for, wouldn't let Rigo fight his fight. It was obvious that the ref was given orders to not let Rigo hold at all. Since when did tying your opponent up become illegal in boxing?
                      Ok, clearly you are in your feelings. How much holding is acceptable in a sport where there is literally training for the officials on how to deal with "excessive holding." So now Willis was bought? Because he did his job and took a point away from the guy you wanted to win...

Comment

Working...
                      X