Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG FANS insist GOLOVKIN is 'gettin' OLD? Cotto is 37....WEAK Excuses...new TRENDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take into account also golovkin is slightly heavier uses more energy fighting puts a lot into most punches.

Miguels more conservative and selective with his work and style not high energy massive pressure like G thats reason why G seems more burnt out as opposed to cotto fighting in spurts during his fights especially since the mosley fight I noticed a change in his style more selective and calm he was a lot more aggressive when he had hair lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Mirko Cop AKA Floyd's Mask said "Nope!" to this statement and I showed what Ward said and Murko Mask is still embarrassing himself. It was a joy blocking Murky Mask and he is probably dumb enough to respond to my post knowing I wont see his ADD response.
      show respect to Andre Ward bruh. without him ''saying'' Lil'G we wouldn't have Lil'G!!

you put me on ignore? I guess since it doesnt matter you following legendary threads I'll put you on ignore too?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Lmao... A canelo fan calling another fighter a slapper. Ur guy was running for his life avoiding those Feather Fists
        Cool story bro.

You swing wild & miss , then get lit up like an amateur , is that you Gennady?

Running? After you get done Laughing your A$$ Off , you definitely need to study your a$$ off , start with these subjects : Defense , Setting Traps , Angles , Counter Punching , Affective Agression, Ring Generalship , Hard & Clean Punches.

CANELO landed more power punches then ur guy, + ur guy only landed 8 body shots the whole fight. CANELO even put himself on the ropes and begged GGG to bring the pain , but all he could muster was an illegal punch , an over hand right to the back of CANELO's head.
        #EPIC FAIL
        Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 11-27-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

cotto hasn't beaten a top fighter in 7-8 years unless you count a crippled martinez. so what was your point again? how ggg is dominating at a much older age than cotto was? ok good point next....

Comment

Is GGG getting old???? Well sure he is but then again we are all grow older every day. Do I use that as and excuse because he failed to KO a SMW borderline CW Daniel Jacobs? I don't think so. GGG kept the pressure on the whole fight, out punched and out worked DJ and got the victory. Had the fight gone a few more rounds GGG probably would have gotten the KO. I really didn't notice GGG's punches being any slower than in previous fights. Just that same "OLD" steady GGG pace.
            When he fought a blown up WW/SWW Brook, hell yeah he looked slower. Who wouldn't?!? Seems like the smaller the fighter the faster their fists fly. ****, the FW look like a blur most of the time. But When GGG had enough of Brook, he motioned him with one mitt and landed with the other, and soon went to work with the typical "OLD" GGG style beat down until Brooks corner tossed in the towel.
            And finally we had the Canelo fight. I can't believe how much bulk Canelo put on for that fight. Guess his WW days are all but a memory now. Didn't really matter though. The 30 second spurts Canelo did display in every round seemed to automatically get neutralized by the constant "OLD" slow and steady GGG pressure. Funny thing is the longer the fight went, the faster GGG's pace seemed to get. And that jab had Canelo backing up the entire fight.
            So as a GGG fan do I think he is getting older? Well sure he is. Slower? No not really. Fighting better competition? Yes Trends? Yes, one trend I would like to see him move back to is to work the body more. He was a bit too hesitant with DJ and Canelo and I don't think he will make that mistake again when he rematches the both of them. And I am sure he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              What WARS has GGG been through to have halted any capability?

Why you do guys blame my BOY Black-Nelo 2.0 as some catalyst for your ''too old'' narratives?

Cotto been on P4P for how many years?
              Well according to your logic Floyd is a poosey because he is only 40 and he can fight til he is 50 like bhop

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                What WARS has GGG been through to have halted any capability?

Why you do guys blame my BOY Black-Nelo 2.0 as some catalyst for your ''too old'' narratives?

Cotto been on P4P for how many years?
                Black Nelo! Lmao. Man, I love you! No **** doe. You’re one of the greatest posters of all time.

I always knew Canelo was half black; you see how big his chorizo is? He had a big one! No **** doe

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                  Black Nelo! Lmao. Man, I love you! No **** doe. You’re one of the greatest posters of all time.

I always knew Canelo was half black; you see how big his chorizo is? He had a big one! No **** doe
                  I don't know about all that....but Black-Nelo 2.0 is a gangstah!!

here are some Mega Fights For Alvarez to come:

BJS - average
                  Lara 2 - hard
                  Spence Jr. - hard
                  Charlo Bros. - hard
                  Ramirez - hard
                  Eubank Jr. - hard
                  Figueroa Jr. - easy

Comment

Working...
                  X