Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Kell Brook Back in March, at 154, Amir Khan at Year's End?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Do you think he would put Brook in with Austin Trout?
    After he fed Brook to GGG, I'm really unsure whether Hearn has the fighters interest at heart, conversely, I know he will given the right amount of £££$$$.

Comment

I'd go for a decent level euro opponent for brooks comeback and first fight at 154. Someon like Vitu or Culcay,looking forward to seeing him back

Comment

Hearn...The boat's gone you muppet.

Hearn has become the typical over reactive muppet promoter.

With Arum and King they both knew they were lying BUT with this idiot he thinks the public are so gullible they actually go with his silly upheld fantasies .................................

The Brook v Khan fight in real competitive terms is done .

Brook is at welterweight a six round fighter and Khan is not a fighter at all.

Brook will come back at light middle maybe look half decent then squeeze back to welter and have six rounds in the tank .Hearn will sell this shyte as the biggest fight ever............IT'S NOT!

Brook needs to fight some names at LM after a warm up .

Khan just needs to fight anyone .....at the moment my monies on Dennis Wise!

Comment

Shame Khan is screaming his way through a reality TV show and Brook got the s*** beaten out of him by GGG and Spence so what do either men really have left? The fight should have taken place last year before Khan fought Canelo and before Brook fought GGG. State the obvious. Brook will get f***ed up at 154 against Charlo or Hurd.

Comment

Basically Brook will be fighting bums in the name of tune ups at 154lbs because he can't beat any of the top guys, they will smoke his ass. He has made a living out of good promotion though, a very average fighter with only 2 opponents on his resume and 10s of bums. What a lucky man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              When was the last time either one of these two had a meaningful win? Still, it would be interesting to see what holds on long enough, khan's glass chin or brook's glass eye-sockets.
              Brooks glass sockets have now been replaced by steel so I'm going with Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                Basically Brook will be fighting bums in the name of tune ups at 154lbs because he can't beat any of the top guys, they will smoke his ass. He has made a living out of good promotion though, a very average fighter with only 2 opponents on his resume and 10s of bums. What a lucky man.
                'A very average fighter'.I'm assuming you don't rate Errol Spence then because after half way Brook was beating him .Then the tank emptied and let Spence in.

Comment

Let's go Brook.

Comment

These 2 *******s need to fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      'A very average fighter'.I'm assuming you don't rate Errol Spence then because after half way Brook was beating him .Then the tank emptied and let Spence in.
                      The thing about championship fights are they are 12 rounds; so when you keep getting hit with hard shots to the body and head, you start to wear out. Just like Ward did with Kovalev. It doesn't matter if you win the first 6 rounds if you take so much punishment you can't make it the full 12 rounds. Brook was scoring points, Spence was hurting Brook. Spence could be outboxed and lose a fight, but not against Brook.

Brook is trying to cash out. If he had any heart and confidence he would stay at ww and go back to work. Still a lot of big fights to be made at 147. He could rematch Porter after Thurman beats Porter again. Danny Garcia, Vargas, Thurman, Alexander, Peterson, there are numerous fights for Brook at 147. But he doesn't believe he can. And he loses to Lara, Hurd, and Charlo at 154 and probably Trout and Williams too.

Comment

Working...
                      X