Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Dare 'Glass Chin' Joshua To Accept 65-35 or Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
    Let me ask you this, if Joshua couldn't ko Takam and took 11 rounds to stop a 40yo glass jawed inactive Klitschko what makes you think he will stop a granite jawed Parker (who has never been hurt or dropped ever), and what do you think happens when Joshua starts to tire and Parker doesn't fall, unlike AJ Parker has good stamina.
    Parker is easier to hit than Takam and no way as good as Wlad who even at 40 is difficult to hit because of his size, jab and power.

Can AJ KO Parker? who knows but out of the 3, I'd say Parker is the easiest to hit and since he comes forward, it actually suits AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
      They both fought top amateurs Parker as a teen. AJ's chin hasn't gone from dodgy to solid that's ridiculous and Parker hasn't been sparring South Auckland polynesian boys off the street instead World class sparring the last 5 years in Vegas including Klitschko. He might not win but 100% convinced he has more heart and endurance than AJ.
      Parker never made it to Olympics and Joshua was Olympic champion, Joshua has grown up sparring and learning from better and smarter boxers than Afa Fatass'osi and bros.
      Joshua is more impressive physically and his chin was never "dodgy" in the first place, so he's got wobbled once or twice by renowned punchers, Parker just hasn't swum in the same league.
      Joshua is also a smarter boxer than Parker , he's not Frank Bruno II.
      Joshua is also a tough and resilient fighter , Parker really is not going to walk through this guy just because he is uglier.

Parker needs to get his groove back and some dynamism and sharpness and confidence, going on current form he's going to get smashed up

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
        They both fought top amateurs Parker as a teen. AJ's chin hasn't gone from dodgy to solid that's ridiculous and Parker hasn't been sparring South Auckland polynesian boys off the street instead World class sparring the last 5 years in Vegas including Klitschko. He might not win but 100% convinced he has more heart and endurance than AJ.
        Until Parker has a performance like AJ did against Wlad, getting off the floor and through the fire to stop him the way he did, then the evidence suggests otherwise.

Comment

The fact that they hold press conferences for these "Open negotiations" from their side is laughable.

Comment

http://photo.boxingscene.com/uploads...a-parker_6.jpg

... negotiation photo shows a much bigger Parker...

Comment

Let me ask you this, if Joshua couldn't ko Takam and took 11 rounds to stop a 40yo glass jawed inactive Klitschko what makes you think he will stop a granite jawed Parker (who has never been hurt or dropped ever), and what do you think happens when Joshua starts to tire and Parker doesn't fall, unlike AJ Parker has good stamina.
              Klitchko hadn't been on the ground in 8 years or so glass jaw is a bit silly when taking that into consideration.

Parker hasn't been in with a puncher like aj before. In fact he hasn't been in with a big top class puncher at all. He "gassed" against klitchko but still had the power to stop him in the 11th I've got no doubt he can do the same against Parker who isn't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                Parker is easier to hit than Takam and no way as good as Wlad who even at 40 is difficult to hit because of his size, jab and power.

Can AJ KO Parker? who knows but out of the 3, I'd say Parker is the easiest to hit and since he comes forward, it actually suits AJ.
                I agree Parker is not the hardest guy to hit and whether he can handle Joshua's power we will only know for sure on the night. But one thing that is definitely 100% is the fact that Joshua gasses very easily even when he's not being pressed.
                Parker on the other hand has plenty of stamina and will pressure Joshua the entire fight, and I believe that will be the deciding factor.
                In any case I hope the fight gets made as it should be a barn burner while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  That press conference was cringeworthy. Amateur hour
                  The genetics from that goddess in your sig makes the word Flacid non existent

Comment

This is what I find interesting in this fight. Joshua will win, but can he keep his 100% KO record?

Comment

Why is it Joshua or Browne, and not Joshua or Wilder? I smell pu$$y!

Comment

Working...
                      X