Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Dares Wilder: Let's Bet Our Purses on My Hair Sample!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR ORTIZZ!!!!!

They are just trying to bring the cuban brotha down, they dont want him with that strap making history.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
      Oh Oh King Kong seems serious about smashing Wildbum.

Anyway, Wildbum will find a way out and will keep dressing like a ******ed.
      Wonder if you'd like to see your son or cousin or any family member go in the ring with a guy jacked on illegals. If you still feel the same then god bless you. You guys are almost inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        As if Wilder would take a dose of something.
        As if you knew all the aspects of his intimacy. Do you have the same hair cut ???

Comment

OK that is a bit desperate. If he is truly Innocent then he should be on the phone with VADA and WBC pleading to them not doing all this stuff publicly. I think this fight goes on!

Why not just do the Hair Sample test NOW to clear his name

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
            jacked on illegals.
            You have no proof of that and you are just extrapolating.

Anyway what a sentimentality for a bum who just know two things in his life : tough mouth posture while taking selfies and windmilling cab drivers and trolls...

Comment

Marvin Hagler and Bennie Briscoe would have had troubles with this kind of bet.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                You have no proof of that and you are just extrapolating.

Anyway what a sentimentality for a bum who just know two things in his life : tough mouth posture while taking selfies and windmilling cab drivers and trolls...
                Can u read.

Comment

I tried to tell Ortiz that my IV hydration masking technique does not work for hair samples

That man gotta hope his bluff don't get called

Comment

Stop it. You're making too much sense for him to answer that question.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
                      I tried to tell Ortiz that my IV hydration masking technique does not work for hair samples

That man gotta hope his bluff don't get called
                      Luis dunking his head underwater right now

Comment

Working...
                      X