Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glacier Freeze is the best Gatorade flavor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glacier Freeze is the best Gatorade flavor.

Had somebody try to argue with me about this. ****ing mentally challenged dumb stupid ass ****ing ****.

just in case anyone wants to know, this is sugarsmosley_'s alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      just in case anyone wants to know, this is sugarsmosley_'s alt.
      i feel sorry for u. i think ur trying to take attention away from the fact ur an alt. i rarely post anymore, its a weird conclusion to come to because i guess we have the same age? or "post the same?" whatever that means.

your profile says you've been here less than a year but we all know thats not true. like someone suggested to you earlier, seek help.

Comment

Green apple or lemon bud

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
          Green apple or lemon bud
          You're actually wrong.

Comment

Green Apple Gatorade is the way to go boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Over ten years of drinking Gatorade, I've actually never had green.

My dad has been drinking lemon almost every day for the last fifteen years. It's a consistent flavor, the norm.

I've always preferred glacier myself. Grape and red when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Over ten years of drinking Gatorade, I've actually never had green.

My dad has been drinking lemon almost every day for the last fifteen years. It's a consistent flavor, the norm.

I've always preferred glacier myself. Grape and red when I was younger.
                But you know now that glacier is the best flavor so I forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I wish I could meet you in real life so I can squash your nuts in my hand and tell you how wrong you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    I wish I could meet you in real life so I can squash your nuts in my hand and tell you how wrong you are.
                    I also wish I could meet you in real life so you can squash my nuts with your hand until I jizz Green Apple Gatorade on your face.

Comment

Working...
                    X