Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Still a Four Division Champ, I'll Still Be in History Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
    I agree, he made weight for money.
    Broner had no choice..his purse was only 1 million. Not making weight meant 500k gone before taxes, child support, and team billions support. Hopefully he does not ever get another 1 million $ purse again until he proves he's worth it. Only reason Broner ever made good money in boxing is because of his antics and mouth. His boxing ability in the ring has been sub-par at best since the Paulie fight. He better stay away from all the top dogs at 140-147.

Comment

Broner was about to cry after that mean old commentator tried to suggest his 2-10 round loss to a smaller man was anything short of amazing.

Comment

AB...the tag 'about billions' is simply ridiculous...whoever have coined that!

Comment

it was he who runs from mikey the whole night...you just make yourself ridiculous, ab!

Comment

If he is a four weight class champ, it's only by means of a good management and chasing only black sheep...

To be that, he only beat :
            - Vicente Martin Rodriguez ???
            - Antonio DeMarco ???
            - Paul Malignaggi ???
            - Emmanuel Taylor ???

Besides that he lost to EVERY consistent fighter (Maidana, Porter and Garcia).

It's post fight statement is an embarrassment for the humanity and only fuel the stereotypes...

Comment

Time for a change

His corner is not set up to further progress his boxing career. He needs a trainer whose not afraid to put him in his place. Not a cornerman who I believe is his father, who is gonna be in there brushing his damn hair

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                If he is a four weight class champ, it's only by means of a good management and chasing only black sheep...

To be that, he only beat :
                - Vicente Martin Rodriguez ???
                - Antonio DeMarco ???
                - Paul Malignaggi ???
                - Emmanuel Taylor ???

Besides that he lost to EVERY consistent fighter (Maidana, Porter and Garcia).

It's post fight statement is an embarrassment for the humanity and only fuel the stereotypes...
                He didn't even beat Paulie, gift win.

Comment

Big mouth no heart brain the size of a pea

Comment

I wasn't sure Garcia would handle broners power but I also thought if Broner fought lazy then he loses and he fought lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by patsfan bri View Post
                      i wasn't sure garcia would handle broners power but i also thought if broner fought lazy then he loses and he fought lazy.
                      hahah broner fought like he has fought all his life... Pressure him and he gets scared and does not throw anything... I'm sure he felt some of mikey's power through those gloves which made him not want to risk anything... That body work mikey put him was brutal... Masterful performance my mikey... To say this was a bad night for broner or suggest he simply fought lazy is blasphemy!!!

Please revisit broner's resume and if possible watch the ponce de leon fight where he got exposed!!! After that fight i knew he was an excellent example of how managers and networks are excellent at marketing a pile of crap and sell it for gold!!!! Too many people analyze boxing as fan rather than actual facts... Too many sheep following the leader!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X