Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Adrien Broner Will Be Surprised at How Good I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by julien44 View Post
    i can recognize the supremacist racist in you.

Poor guy....
    huh? Lay off the meth....

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Rocky IS a bum. *pushes you back* **** outta my face
      Your mouth is stinking badly.

And if you meet me any day and try to do some monkey stuffs, your face will become an enormous blood mess.

And if my hand would not be sufficient, my guns would transform you in metallic stuff which could be magnetized by any electromagnet.

YOU "peeleft: (ME)

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
        huh? Lay off the meth....
        What's about the meth !!!

Your a ****ing racist and you want to defend your case nearby me ???

At my home, you wouldn't speak like that without be concerned by vital necessity...

Comment

im surprised people are not taking this fight more serious and the hype is not what i expected. this is a great fight. granted anytime haymon is involved a lot of boxing writers do whatever they can to undermine it and control the narrative that its a bad fight etc but still. granted im from cinci and an admitted broner fan but im also a big mikey fan and i just think style wise this fight will be fought at an extremely high level.

I do think mikey will end up winning but I wouldnt be least bit surprised if broner comes in looking good styles make fights and his style could give mikey problems. I also assume Broner will be the bigger guy come fight night. Both fighters have been on the canvas and broner has fought the better competition by far. I dont know im just really excited for this fight and im surprised not more are as well
          Last edited by Cinci Champ; 07-27-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            im surprised people are not taking this fight more serious and the hype is not what i expected. this is a great fight. granted anytime haymon is involved a lot of boxing writers do whatever they can to undermine it and control the narrative that its a bad fight etc but still. granted im from cinci and an admitted broner fan but im also a big mikey fan and i just think style wise this fight will be fought at an extremely high level.

I do think mikey will end up winning but I wouldnt be least bit surprised if broner comes in looking good styles make fights and his style could give mikey problems. I also assume Broner will be the bigger guy come fight night. Both fighters have been on the canvas and broner has fought the better competition by far. I dont know im just really excited for this fight and im surprised not more are as well
            Cosign. I'm pumped for this. AB is tough and durable, so this is going to be a great fight for Mikey to take it to the next level and show that he can bite down and beat up a bigger guy that won't go away when he lands power. I think it will be competitive, but will ultimately be a showcase fight for Mikey. He will get to use all of his tools in this fight since Broner doesn't have great footwork. I really hope he comes out and invests in the body early and often and KOs Broner in the later rounds. I have a feeling the end will be like the end of GGG-Stevens...

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post

That is a sweet measured comment and more accurated than other more racialized ones.

Comment

If Mikey stops Broner in this fight, to me it will be like when Manny stopped ODLH.

I just can't/couldn't see it happening before the fight. But anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                  If Mikey stops Broner in this fight, to me it will be like when Manny stopped ODLH.

I just can't/couldn't see it happening before the fight. But anything can happen.
                  It would be a tremendous statement indeed. Less than if Broner stopped Garcia but signals are here.
                  Broner struggled with Granados (even with an "usually" glittering training stuffs) but I'm not buying on it. Broner's facing now a real mexican dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
                    It's good to have talent but you need to keep living a lifestyle of an athlete and Brony hasn't done that.
                    You are spot on. I hope that Broner has been living clean for at least a couple of months. Pouring alcohol (i.e. poison) down your throat DOES take a toll on a person's body.

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                      Maidana landed almost at will on Broner, until he gassed and was almost dropped in the last round because he was tired of punching Broner so much, having dropped him twice.

So Garcia, who is a way better boxer than Maidana, should land even more. The only problem will be him carrying the power from two divisions below vs. a guy who is coming down in weight to face him.

If Garcia carries the power he had in his previous fights at a lower weight, I expect a KO, which would be great because Broner is such an unlikable person.

The only surprising thing here BTW is how few people seem interested in such a great fight, as opposed to how many people are interested in the circus farce scheduled to happen in late August.
                      The way I recall it is Broner landed serious bombs that stunned Maidana after the bell (illegally)... and that's when broner kind of started taking control of the last rounds!!!!

I also agree how few people seem to be talking about this one... it seems the networks did not even put minimum effort to promote this one... how about a 24/7 episode... or whatever that new HBO series is called prior to a big fight... I have not seen any commercials either... only during boxing matches is anything about this fight mentioned!!! However, me as a hardcore boxing fan... am completely hyped for this one!!!! This will be a great fight regardless of who wins... hope both fighters come out OK on this one... they both can hurt one another!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X