No announcement yet.

Frankie Liles evaluation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    My apologies for posting a video of them fighting sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      I don't have anything personal against him, I just think he's being overhyped. Its easy to look ALMIGHTY against limited opposition and a drained James Toney. But when he took on Tarver and Glengoffe, the song got a different tune, didnt it? I feel angry because he didn't wanna make more great fights for himself and us against these guys, Collins, Benn, Dariusz M and Liles. It would only enhance his ATG status if he beat these guys. But maybe he wasn't sure himself that he would beat them. With his chin, fighting Benn and Dariusz esp would be risky, to say the least.
      Jones was 35 when he lost to Tarver.

Tell me how Robinson, Leonard, Pep, and Whitaker were doing at 35 compared to 30 or 25? They looked like ****...

So either they all faced soft opposition in their youth, or perhaps fighters basing their success on reflexes and speed tend to age... up to you

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
        yeah yeah RJ is a ***** he totally ducked everyone :yawn:
        Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        Pastrano, when you attack Roy Jones, come up with something new! All you have here is the same BS you tried 2 months ago.
        Ahhh, I see there is an ulterior motive to this thread. I thought he was serious....

Still, someone did say they would love to see them fight and NC showed a video of them fighting!

Got very confused by that vicious reply until I read further and realised there was more going on.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          My apologies for posting a video of them fighting sir.
          I initially missed this great post. cant give you k as of now, but I totally would.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
            I initially missed this great post. cant give you k as of now, but I totally would.
            Yeah, I tried too, but apparently I have to spread it further.

Comment

Idiot tosser. Always trying to make a fighter I like look bad. Well why did your precious RJ DUCK Liles if he was SO much better than him?? Bet you gonna come up with some bs excuse, wisearse. Its a waste talking to you.

Where the **** did that come from ?, and what has it got to do with me posting a video of them fighting after someone said they would of liked to see them fight ?.

My precious Roy ?, show me a post that even indicates I'm a fan of Roy please and again what has him apparently ducking Liles got to do with me posting a video of them fighting ?.

Comment

I don't have anything personal against him, I just think he's being overhyped. Its easy to look ALMIGHTY against limited opposition and a drained James Toney.
                Its not who they beat, but how they looked.

Comment

That was in the amateurs, far from the same thing.
                  Yes, Jones was a lot better as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Ahhh, I see there is an ulterior motive to this thread. I thought he was serious....

Still, someone did say they would love to see them fight and NC showed a video of them fighting!

Got very confused by that vicious reply until I read further and realised there was more going on.
                    I am serious man... RJ is a ***** a ducker he has fought nobodies and looked like a nobody lol pwnd

Comment

Working...
                    X