Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Denzel Washington Role/ Film?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Why don't you post the video where your titties were bouncing around. If you weren't a short fat fuck you wouldn't be so defensive about it, bruh.
    Lol The video is open to any who want to access it... I even posted a screenshot of the fight for everyone to see... You know how to edit scripts but you can't find or circle fat in a pic i posted?

Let me let you in on a little secret. When you rep 225 lbs on the incline, one may tend to have what's called muscle in his chest... But again, feel free to point to the fat in the pic I posted... Especially since you have these neat computer skills and all lol

Damn Deez Nuts, don't let that meth get the best of you... You're what we call a 60k post drunk

Give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Lol The video is open to any who want to access it... I even posted a screenshot of the fight for everyone to see... You know how to edit scripts but you can't find or circle fat in a pic i posted?

Let me let you in on a little secret. When you rep 225 lbs on the incline, one may tend to have what's called muscle in his chest... But again, feel free to point to the fat in the pic I posted... Especially since you have these neat computer skills and all lol

Damn Deez Nuts, don't let that meth get the best of you... You're what we call a 60k post drunk

Give it a rest
      No need to be ashamed, any man would be proud to have a woman with titties like that, bro. Them titties was poppin

Comment

Working...
      X