Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson hurt so many people in all different ways. It's so maddening that everyone around him didn't prevent him from having access to these young boys. If you saw a person who hung out with little boys, admitted to having them sleep in their bed, didn't socialize with adults, and their entire property was catered to kids, you wouldn't let your child be around them. There were so many alarm bells going off about his behavior, but people ignored them because he was a celebrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      Jackson hurt so many people in all different ways. It's so maddening that everyone around him didn't prevent him from having access to these young boys. If you saw a person who hung out with little boys, admitted to having them sleep in their bed, didn't socialize with adults, and their entire property was catered to kids, you wouldn't let your child be around them. There were so many alarm bells going off about his behavior, but people ignored them because he was a celebrity.
      the mother of this children (men now) should be in jail. especially the australian one.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Again, like I wrote, that should be for a jury to decide.
        The estate has the money to hire the best attorneys. MJ sure did that for many years when alive.

Do you have an agenda here? [I like for the truth to finally get out. As I wrote I used to have sympathy for MJ as I believe he was sexually abused as a child. But not any more.]

Do you believe OJ didn't do it? There the civil trial didn't have fake prosecutors who wanted to lose, so they won.
        I believe rich black men that were charged with crimes then found not guilty in court should be left alone unless they commit another crime.

OJ and Michael were persecuted for being cleared of charges in a court of law

Comment

• Funny how the documentary only looks at one side, the side that's looking for a payday.

https://youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

That should cover it.

Comment

• Reporter Charles Thompson on facts the media covered up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvmi_Cr8QY

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
              I believe rich black men that were charged with crimes then found not guilty in court should be left alone unless they commit another crime.

OJ and Michael were persecuted for being cleared of charges in a court of law
              I don't know if you are rich or poor...or what race you are but what do you think would happen to you if you went down to your neighbourhood elementary school yard and put on a little magic show for a group of seven year old second graders...and then invited them to a sleep-over after the show? Now this is out in the open and everyone can see that you have not touched any of the children.

What would you do if you saw a 35 year old in that school yard doing just that? Would you think oh what a nice guy he is...he must love kids?

Comment

• Motha****a was given frenchers to little kids buttholes man.

Comment

• Everybody that knows this guy says the same thing. He's untrustworthy

View this post on Instagram

My 2 cents on #waderobson what I’m saying is truth Oprah you wanting to get the truth in #MichaelJackson I understand as a journalist and a reporter the responsibility to try to get both sides.. so I’m not upset at oprah what I am very incredibly disappointed with is the fact that this guy (wade) after being told he could not choreograph the Vegas show by the Jackson estate decided to go and create produce and create this garbage and now the world is watching #Facts As a world renowned choreographer Myself I was privy to tours , dancers , convos. And much more .. This guy did heavy drugs . I took wade on the Britney tour . He was acting up with her .. I put him in the #youdrivemecrazy video .. This well produced lie has stirred up questions that should have no space in heads ,there are things this man has done and clearly is still doing that has and shows a very low moral compass he has done things with other stars which I will not name and gotten involved in their personal lives did underhanded things behind their back‘s ..other notable names that trusted him ..huge mega stars this guy has gone behind their back‘s and has done things that were disloyal and underhanded and again as you see in this video I saw him on a dance floor tongue kissing his sister shantel what kind of behavior is that .. I was disgusted. And appalled and knew this guy had no morality . #facts #truth #morality #garbage #producedjunk #lies #oprah #choreographer #darrinhenson #byebyebye

A post shared by Darrin D Henson🦅 (@iamdarrindhenson) on

Comment

• I love how people who want to defend Michael don't do it with any actual refuting of evidence, nor do they even want to talk about Michael, they simply attack the accusers. The accusers might have all sorts of things wrong with them. But, maybe talk about the evidence and circumstances. I'm still waiting to hear how pr0n and toys being stored together, how a man sleeping and bathing nude with other people's children is in any way acceptable.

Comment

• if it happened, the parents should go to jail

Comment

Working...
                      X