Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Would Have No Problem With Facing Callum Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Would Have No Problem With Facing Callum Smith

Main Events CEO Kathy Duva, who promotes WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev, says her boxer has no problem with facing an undefeated world champion like Callum Smith, who holds the WBA world title at 168-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh! I’m so down for that fight.

Comment

Kovalevs Jab would be a major problem for Smith and that alone could even win him the fight...don't believe me ? Watch Skoglund vs Smith. In one of those rounds Smith was getting destroyed with jabs.

Comment

Not a good fight for smith but I wouldn’t be against seeing it.

Comment

Sounds good do it in Liverpool that will sellout and then the winner is in a great position .

Comment

because Ward is telling you Kova is not the same fighter he fought doesnt mean *****, Smith will be schooled

Comment

Actually this would be an intriguing matchup. Three years ago I would have picked Kovalev by knockout, but now it would definitely be a more balanced fight.

Comment

Smith beats him.

Comment

Smith not as powerful as Alvrez and cant keep eating jabs all night. I am liking the new Kovalev, no KO or trying to be a Hero. just be clinical for 3 minutes in each round. Off course he is also boring now and no more Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    Smith not as powerful as Alvrez and cant keep eating jabs all night. I am liking the new Kovalev, no KO or trying to be a Hero. just be clinical for 3 minutes in each round. Off course he is also boring now and no more Krusher
                    Rocky Fielding might disagree with you there.

Comment

Working...
                    X