Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm No. 1 at 147, Spence is 2 - No Credit For Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Thurman knows a Spence fight is going to happen, it's around the corner, so he's hyping up Spence more so than Crawford. It's very obvious.
    The truth is that Thurman will watch Mikey for weakness and if he Mikey exposes something that Thurman can use the fight is on. Crawford is a tougher nut to crack for Thurman. Aside from power, everything Keith can do Crawford does better.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 12-27-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
      racist comment
      By a black guy

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        "Lisp in ebonics around brothers" is real & genuine but the "avg local newscaster on tv" is what it always is on tv, FAKE. Keith keeps it 100 therefore Keith is real.
        Keith is a herb. Period. Time will confirm 97% of the people in this forum correct.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          It's fact. Stopped the-then #1 Welterweight in the World, #5 P4P.

Crawford easily has the best win of the division.
          Quit it you sound ridicolous

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I say Keith, Errol & Bud are all 50/50 fights.
            I agree with you, they're 50/50 fights. The difference is that Both would fight Keith tomorrow and Keith is far more reluctant to fight either Spence or Crawford.

In the past Keith took a beating from another tall, long puncher/ boxer in Bo Bo and it seems like that beating is still in the back of his mind. Spence and Andrade are similar in that way. Keith normally fights well with come forward fighters but has trouble with slick boxers. Crawford is arguably a better boxer than either Keith or Spence have ever fought.

Comment

If Crawford is nothing Keith would jump on a career high 5 mil payday for that nothing, easy fight.

But he doesn't...why?

Comment

Like with any other division, when Thurman, Spence and Porter are confident they can beat him, they'll step up and fight him. Until then, they see Crawford as the best of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  I agree with you, they're 50/50 fights. The difference is that Both would fight Keith tomorrow and Keith is far more reluctant to fight either Spence or Crawford.

In the past Keith took a beating from another tall, long puncher/ boxer in Bo Bo and it seems like that beating is still in the back of his mind. Spence and Andrade are similar in that way. Keith normally fights well with come forward fighters but has trouble with slick boxers. Crawford is arguably a better boxer than either Keith or Spence have ever fought.

Hardly a 'beating', he was outpointed. Look at the difference in size tho, not to mention Andrade is nothing like The Truth, other than his stance.

Thurman spent years sparring Winky, has sparred Korobov also, fought Andrade a bunch of times, he's got a lot of high level xp with southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Listen please go away, I couldn’t careless about Crawford. I want everyone to fight everyone. Yes we have network issues, so far Team Crawford have been willing to fight anyone from the other side of the street. It’s the other side of the street that have been making comments that suggest they don’t want to. I cannot sit here and criticise Top rank years ago when they use to do it, then turn a blind eye when other fighter/promoters are doing the same thing now.
                    Listen I will not go away when b.s. is being spewed. top rank WON'T make the fights You just WANT to believe top rank will but when you keep repeating the same thing over, over & over I'm NOT going to believe top rank, PERIOD. You will though....LMMFAO! You acting gullible

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
                      kirth, kieth, kiethopher, please STFU and fight somebody....#1 LMAO... what have you done lately? sat out almost 2 years but yet u think ur #1 to funny....you gotta be in the game to win it...spence, crawford and porter have done more in the time u have been off vacationing and getting fat... get in line and fight somebody already... top 5 maybe but surely no were near the top.....

in no particular order
                      -spence
                      -crawford
                      -Manny
                      -Porter

-then.....

possibly Kieth

activity counts.
                      Tell that to T.B.E. when he retired for 2 years & came back to whoop every ones a*s. FOH.

Comment

Working...
                      X