No announcement yet.

Fight Day Food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Day Food

I’m sure this topic has been discussed before but if you were Errol or Shawn, what kind of foods would you be eating today?

I don't know about those boys but I'm gonna be ordering a double cheese and pepperoni pizza, a double cheese 1/4 pounder, some mozerella sticks, jalepeno poppers and a bunch of other unhealthy ****

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I don't know about those boys but I'm gonna be ordering a double cheese and pepperoni pizza, a double cheese 1/4 pounder, some mozerella sticks, jalepeno poppers and a bunch of other unhealthy ****
      Lol that sounds good af bro.

Comment

Plenty of cold beer and/or herb?

Comment

YOu must be a youngun. That is the way I could eat when I was in my twenties.... And it never showed in the waistline. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

They probably load up on carbs pasta, grilled fish etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
              They probably load up on carbs pasta, grilled fish etc.
              That sounds like the route to go to me. I guess Mikey said that he always pounds a big greasy pizza before fights. That can’t be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                That sounds like the route to go to me. I guess Mikey said that he always pounds a big greasy pizza before fights. That can’t be helpful.
                Yeah or steamed veg added with fish or snacking on nuts and grains little and often. Cant imagine greasy pizza is providing good fuel for an intensive thing like fighting. adrenaline will probably burn calories or energy from that pizza off quickly.

Plus its stodgy dough, wouldn't like that sitting in my stomach before a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  Plenty of cold beer and/or herb?
                  well I don't drink and believe it or not, I've literally quit smoking today, so nah.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    YOu must be a youngun. That is the way I could eat when I was in my twenties.... And it never showed in the waistline. Enjoy it while you can.
                    lol yeah man I eat like a pig and still can't fill out my 6'0 frame, I need to hit the gym!

enjoy the fights bro

Comment

Working...
                    X